Chapter 5

Kendylann's POV

A week later...

#Cadyl has been one of the most retweeted tweet in "What's Trending On Twitter." to be honest, how could that happen ? either Nevaeh is famous or it's just sudden. i didn't knew what else to do. i went into school and everybody was asking me, "where's calum ?" all day long. do people actually ship us? if they do, should we act like we're together, as in a item? i had no idea. everything was just twists and turns.

Calum's POV

**INCOMING CALL FROM ALEX**

"hey, you free this saturday ? I have an awesome date planned." says Alex. "yea I'm free." I say. "so its a date ?" she asks. "yes." I said. I was so happy that I would go on a date with Alex this Saturday, which is tomorrow. I woke up with text from Alex saying: "hey babe, today's our date. pick me up @ 8:00 2nite." I took a shower and ate a little bit and watched TV. I heard a knock on my door and it was kendylann. "hey, can I come in?" she asked. "sure." I said. she sat down at the couch, looking depressed. "you okay?" I asked. "no I'm not. I feel as if you haven't texted me or called me or even hanged out me at all." she said raising her voice. "listen, I'm sorry. I haven't been communicating with you." I said in a calming voice. I was so impatient with her that I lost my temper. and then I started to yell out: "WAIT WHY ARE YOU EVEN TALKING TO ME?! I HAVE BEEN THINGS FOR YOU NON-STOP AND YOU'D NEVER ANYTHING FOR ME!" "well excuse me for 'not caring' about you. i have other friends to care about OTHER THAN YOU! IN FACT, IM DONE WITH YOU." she said running out the house and crying. I just punched a hole in the wall and my hand started bleeding. I yelled in frustration, wanting to die but I had to clean up the act for my date tonight.

**an hour later**

I changed and picked up Alex. she looked fine as hell. "before we could go on our date, I need to make one little stop." she said. "okay. where to ?" I asked. "that apartment near the alley." she said. I nodded and drove in that direction. I stopped the car and she went inside. a few minutes later, I got a text saying "hey babe, could you maybe help me with something in my room?" from Alex. I responded with an okay and she texted me the room number. I went in and Alex came out saying "you know its really funny seeing someone die." I immediately started to think what is she doing. she held up a gun and I said "why are you doing this?" she started to feel as if she couldn't say anything and then she shooted a tranquilizer dart at me and I fainted.

-----------------------------------------------

OOOO CALUM AND KENDYLANN HAVE A FIGHT BUT WHAT HAPPENS TO CALUM ?