Chapter 3

Kendylann's POV

after we went to sunglass hut, we went to starbucks. i ordered a medium frappicino and calum got a caramel mocha latte. this time,  i paid. i felt like i owed him anyways. he gave me a wtf-did-you-do face. "hey, just wanted to pay." i said smiling as if i did it first. he smirked at me. we walked together out of the mall and went to the car. as we driven away, i looked outside, thinking about everything. we got home, which was calum's house. and just when he opened the door, his phone beeped. it was Alex. he read the text and replied then turned of his phone. i hope he wouldnt leave me by myself. i really wanted to talk to him. "calum ?" i said. "yeah ?" he replied. "have you ever been in love ?" i asked. "no. i havent. but i hope one day, i'll meet that girl and we'll have a awesome life together." he said. it made think. what calum just said made me hope i'll be that girl. anyways i tried to eat something but i didnt want to. calum was in the shower while i wanted to try on my outifit for tomorrow. calum changed into a white long sleeve shirt and black basketball shorts. how can something so simple look so good on him? "imma sleep, kay?" i told him. "okay." he said. i slept on the couch and i slept.

Calum's POV

i woke up and went on my phone to check on instagram and saw kizzy's post. it had a selfie of her and below it said "gettin ready for da party !! #turntupornaw." i went downstairs and saw kendylann sleeping peacefully. i secretly took a picture of her and posted on instagram that said "@kendylann is gettin her sleep on ." i saw her phone beeping a lot and it woke her up. "hay, sleepyhead." i said. "hay. can we go somewhere today ?" she asked. "yeah. where do you wanna go ?" i said. "the mall." she said. "what for?" i asked. "just to get something." she said. "okay." i said. i went to the car and waited for her. she came out 5 minutes later. mad as fuck. "why did you post that picture?" she asked furiously. "it made you famous." i said with a smirk. i drove off and we arrivied 30 minutes later. "stay here. imma buy something." she said. i gave her some money and she went in. i waited 40 minutes and she came back. "whats that?" i asked. "something youll see tonight." she said. i was very shocked but i decided to wait.

***4 hours later***

i changed into my new outfit from yesterday and i waited for kendylann to come down. 10 minutes passed by and she came down. she looked beautiful. i noticed she was wearing her punk outifit but i was wondering what she bought. "ready?" i asked. "yup." she said. we came to party an hour later and kizzy opened the door. "hey guys. join the party." she said. we both went in and she handed us shots. i took it but kendylann didnt. instead, she drank water. i started to felt dizzy and drank vodka. i went upstairs to lie down and a girl came in. i couldnt see who she was but she started talking. i couldnt hear her but i heard her say "you okay ?

and then i blacked out...

------------------------------------------------

this chapter sucks tbh