Arranged.

Hey guys author here this is my first story so pls don't judge it..I'm gonna try my best to make this interesting so enjoy!!

_______________________________________

There was a girl.. Her name was Stef. She was Italian. She had medium- long black hair that she dyed every once in a while. Dark brown eyes and soft tan skin. She was 5'6 and 17 years old. She has a very wealthy family because her father is a mob boss. And this is her story of how her parents arranged her to marry a random man..in the mob business.

Stef's POV

I was in my room scrolling through my instagram. Until my parents needed to talk to me.

So I went downstairs to see what they wanted.

"What's up" I said in a pretty good mood.

"We need to talk..now before I continue promise me not to get angry with me.." my father explained and I grabbed his attention.

"Now it's been in our family generation to do this.. your mother and I have set you up with an Arranged Marriage..." he said then paused.

When he said those words.. my heart stopped.

"A what now?" I said trying to sound calm.

"Now I know it's A lot for you but it's been in our fam-" I cut him off.

"What the fuck!? Like I'm not even old enough!! PAPA IM JUST 17!!"I yelled.

"Calm down..you know how I hate it when you yell at me" he said in a serious voice.

"Apologies" I said.

"You meet the man tonight, he and his family are coming over for dinner, his father and I are really good business partners so don't fuck this up!" He said and I rolled my eyes.

I left his office and went to my room. I never disappointed my father so I did as he said.

I put on a white basic dress for dinner parties and some flats. I did light makeup and curled my hair.

*DINNER TIME*

I was sitting on my phone I until I heard the doorbell ring.

"I got it!!" I yelled shutting my phone off.

I went to go answer the door and there was a beautiful woman.

"Hi?" I said.

She smiled and shook my hand. "Ms. Polibio."

"Stefanie" I said smiling as she shook my hand.

"The boys should be coming soon they're having a little "talk" she said.

I paused then said...

"Uhm COME ON IN!!"

"DONT FUCK THIS UP STEF...JUST DONT!"

Then two men came to the door. One who looked a bit older and one who looked younger.

"Stefanie!!" The older one said.

"YOU MUST NOT REMEMBER ME!!?" He exclaimed..

"Mr.Polibio? I used to bring you canoli's all the time when you were younger!!" He said.

Then it ring a bell.

I smiled and said...

"AHH YESS I remember now!!" I shook his hand.

"This is my son Mattia!" He said.

I smiled looking at the 6'1 Italian boy.

I let them in and I went to the table.
I ate as my parents talked to Mattia's. Things were getting super boring so I started to sloutch. Then my father said: