Red Bloody Blood, Father against Son

This is gonna one a heck of a confusing chapter, so ask questions!!!!

-3rd POV-

It burns

Someone...Save me!

The weight of both his and Kuubi's chakras are clashing against each other. Naruto could feel the two mix together violently. The air around him turned hot, like heat from a volcano.

Down on his kneels, Naruto's mind is haywire, confused. What should he do now?

Destroy

A word pop in his mind, as if someone was answering to his question.

"Naruto!" Just in time, Minato landed in front of Naruto. "Are you alri-" Minato was cut off when he's eyes saw Naruto's. Ones filled with hatred, thirst for blood, looking at him like a his a prey.

"Naruto?" Minato was caught off guard when Naruto lounged at him with a lough growl. Minato uses the sword to block Naruto's sharp claws. "Oi! It's me! Your Dad!" Minato tried to reason but failed.

Naruto's body was burning, the chakra level is too much for him to handle. If this continues on, Minato will died by his Son's hand!

"O.....Oya..Ji" Naruto said, trying to regain his body, but his instincts was far too great to control. "Naruto! Hold on! I'm coming!" But what Minato didn't know, was that Naruto was already beyond saving. Both physically and mentally

Minato watch as Naruto gives out a loud howl and then dash at him faster then the speed of light. "Dammit" Minato cursed, he didn't want to harm his Son, not like this.

"I'm here with you, young man" Kaze was there, in front of him yet not. "Kaze" "call my true name if you should need assistance, didn't I tell you that?" "Yeah"

"Gomen Naruto, but this is gonna hurt" Minato said distancing himself from Naruto. "Slice and cut down all my enemy!-" Minato screamed as the wind circled around him. "Anemoi!" The red sword in hand turned into a majestic white with a red riddon indicating it's the same sword Minato held before.

"The Wind will be in your favour, this is the only power you can received from me as a human. Use it wisely" Anemoi said which only Minato could hear. "Thank you Anemoi" Minato said as he close his eyes before opening them to see Naruto.

"Come at Me!" Minato screamed as Naruto jumped at him. "Kehehe..." A small laughter escaped Naruto's lips, "HaHaHa! Human, just because you have a Spirit helping you dosen't mean you can win against me!" Naruto yelled.

"Human? What are you talking about?" Minato asked, just what is happening now? Naruto stared back at him with a sadistic smile "but now...-"

"Shit! Minato move!" Kaze screamed as Naruto appeared behind Minato "-can you die for me?" The words Naruto said scared Minato to the core, he never thought Naruto would say something like that.

Kaze immediately pushed Naruto a few metres away from Minato useing his element. "He..almost killed me" Minato uttered. "Quit sulking! Naruto isn't himself right now! Just a person acting on pure instincts" Kaze said snapping Minato out of his thoughts.

"Another reason why Naruto sealed almost half his powers is to supressed his instincts and..." Kaze said, "and? And what?" Minato asked not dareing to look away from Naruto. "His desire, desire to see his family, friends again" Kaze said earning Minato's attention.

"But, doesn't that mean his practically sealing half of himself away?!" Minato asked in fright, why would his Son do such a silly thing? "That's another story for another time, but for now, Naruto must be stopped or else his beastly instincts will fully take over!"