The Beginning of the End: Naruto

Naruto's POV-

I've been wondering around the forest at the southern part of the Elemental Nation for a while now. -ha? looks like the clones are back- looking through my memories I and see what they saw.

-Baa-Chan...Sasuke.. Sakura ..Sai...Kakashi...I really miss you... Ahhh...I'm bored....soooo...bored...maybe I should summon Kuruma-

"Summon: Kuruma" I whispered. This is my first time using a new contract so I'm just gonna use random words.

*POOF*

"What is this Naruto? Summoning me out of nowhere, I am Busy you know" Kurama said. "But I'm bored Kuu! I'm about to die of boredom!" "You little brat! just beacause you have my contract does Not mean you can anyhow summon me, you stupid successor!" "It's not My fault for being bored! and I'm your Boss!" "Ohh Boss you say..."

Kuruma eyes lit up with anger and also leaking out killing intent at Naruto. Obviously, since Naruto is new to the Kuubi Powers that merge with his. Naruto is completely useless against Kuruma now.

-Ohhhhhh Shit I just sign a death warrant to my own grave-

Naruto who surprisingly took half a second to realize mistake, ran in full speed away from Kurama. And off course forgetting he can just release Kuruma since he was the one who summon him in the first place...

-After Falling down three mountains and almost getting killed with Kuruma's tails-

"Kuu! I'm sorry!" I apologize While crying my eyes out. "you take at least an hour to finally apologize!?! are you really my successor?" "that hurts Kuu!"

"Ahh~ looks like I have to train you...Get ready NARUTO!"

*POOF*

-God have mercy on me...Kuu is going to teach me now.....I'm as good as dead...-

-After 243 years-

-Damn...I'm lost again...- I thought as I walk down the street once know as The City that never sleeps. The Legend of Shinobi now drifted to the past, only a few can be found in this new world. There's new countries and places to visit but...now this is a War Zone, even if thousands of years past...if Peace lasted for 100 years only....can there really be Peace?

I thought again my friends...

- I must have really miss them...have their sacrifice for the future been in vain? this place has been in war for 8 years straight now...both government are not choosing the right choices for their people...Ahh...-

I look over the War zone that once was a town onces filled with light but there's always darkness when there's light.

*POOF*

Kuruma appeared beside Naruto laying down on the ground as naruto sit himself down comfortably.

-Naruto...are you alright?- you think? Why is War always happening? why can't they just talk? it's no hard you know...- This is how Humans are, wanting the power to control...you should know by now, the Sins Humans had commited even if they don't know when.- Guess you're right, living for a long time helps you understand the both the light and the shadows of world...but I can't just let Baa-Chan and the other wishes be in vain...*sign*-

Naruto later said or rather sing

" Careless, careless. Shoot anonymous, anonymous.

Heartless, mindless. No one. who care about me?