Battle Begin!

-3rd POV-

Naruto entered the Battle-Room that Kurama fixed with the couple still shocked behind him.

He stood in the middle of the room facing his parents and asked "....why aren't you guys saying anything? Feeling unwell?" His parents has Benn quite even since they met Kurama. He was beginning to wonder about their health for no reason at all. The couple seem surprised at Naruto's question. Worry? maybe.

"Nonetheless, The battle begin. I'll let you start first since..well....I'm quite lazy to go first" He said, Making the couple dumbfounded. Is he....an IDOIT? The couple thought but soon went into action.

Minato place his kunais all over the room while Kushina distracts the boy. The scene went so fast but Naruto was able to see everything, including this parents' strategies. Naruto wasn't in his Kuubi-Form means that he's no really serious in the Battle. But it'll change.....soon

Minato appeared from one spot to another, making Naruto 'confused' while Kushina support him with the side-lines.

"Woah! That's awesome!" Naruto said in awe. He had never seen his father in action before, and now it's happening in front of him but this time, the enemy is him. Minato almost fall from shocked, the boy in front of him change characters to fast. Serious Boss-like to innocent child-like attitude. Kushina just stared.

He battle rage on as Naruto kicked Minato in the stomach, sending him to the wall with a loud crash. "Minato!" shouted Kushina as she ran to the smashed wall.

-Damn....at least I did over hit him or anything....-

Naruto thought as he watch the scene. He could swear that he could see flowers in the background of his parents helping each other. -.....I must be imagining it....That must be it...-

Minato manage to stood him ground with the help of his lover, but his wounds could only get in his way. Kushina felt useless, she couldn't do anything to help.

"I'm alright, Kushina. We're going back to Konoha Alive" He declared. Naruto was blanking stare at his father's words. It remind him of something he failed at doing.

*Flashback*

"Naruto!" A girl screamed, looking at the Byzantine in front of her. "I'm back, Sakura" Naruto replied looking at the war zone.

He have never seen anything like it, Blood splash onto the ground as their enemies laugh in delight. It really pissed him off. "I'll protect you Sakura, Rookie 12 and Konoha" He said "Naruto..." Sakura just looked up to Naruto and said "You better come out alive, Naruto" She said as a tear fall as soon as Naruto left after saying his words.

"I promise that we'll go back to Konoha Alive"

*End of Flashback*

It was his first and last Promise that he failed to keep. But one of the things he didn't regret.

Naruto ready himself for his spell as Minato stood in front of Kushina protectively. "Kushina!" He yelled. "Nine Style: Fourth Wheel," Naruto whispered, A violin appeared as he plays Sadness and Sorrow. It's a miracle that Kurama manage to teach Naruto how to play since he's somehow an idoit. "Devil's Melody"

The Couple felt themselves being frozen by the music. Genjutsu? But he couldn't feel any chakra coming from the boy. The song felt sad yet happy at the same time. What's going on? Minato felt his strength slowly disappearing, he fell onto his kneels struggling not to fall unconscious. Kushina was barely standing due to Kuubi inside of her.

"W-What?" Minato mumbled as he looked at Naruto who just stopped he's playing. "I should have listen to Kurama's Lessons....now I have I suck at it" Naruto announced. If he couldn't get the notes right, then what will happen if he gets it right?

"Oh? You're the first to still stand after I played half the song. I'm proud of you!" Naruto said as anime tears fall out of his eyes. Minato was in real confusion. Kushina was just....herself.

Minato could feel himself falling unconscious soon. He couldn't help but curse his efforts.

The couple fall onto the hard floor as Naruto watch them. Minato was struggling to keep his eyes open while Kushina was already fallen asleep.

The last thing that Minato heard before he fall made him confused and shocked.

"I'm really luckly to have Parents like you, though you wouldn't remember who I am anymore"

**************************************

.

.

.

.

.

"I'm only doing this for them!"

.

.

"This is impossible!"

.

.

"Time doesn't wait for No one"

.

"I'm not letting my Family die!"

.

.

.

"Who do you think you are?"

.

.

"Mardara...."

.

"Obito!"

.

.

"NARUTO!"

.

.

"He's....dead?"

.

.

"Are you saying that I seal Kuubi in him!?"

.

.

.

"Ill do it right this time around"

.

.

.

.
"Naruto....Are you...our Son?"

(AN: Sorry for the short Chapter!

Check out my new Short-Story
Dance of the Crane

Hope you like it!)