Zeke's private time and Tiamo's trial

Start from the beginning

He takes a defensive stance to that and she seems angered that a weakling would take such a stance and they would engage in battle for hours as both try to take each other out. Then as if feels never ending, they are then blinded by a light and then are hit in the stomach each and sent flying. They are knocked back and fall down apart from each other, when both look back to the spot they were at all they see a small boy wearing a robe over his shoulder and holding a thing that has two colors on it and a playful smile.

They start to think who this kid was and how did he get past both their eyes and land a hit on each of them. They then start to get up and take stances they each knew, waiting for the perfect chance to strike. Then the boy starts to speak,

??? ( You know that fighting in this forest is against the rules and that is why I had to punish you) 

Why saying that Barluna closes in the space at the boy and was about to cut him down, but the boy catches the spear and disarms her quickly slamming her in the ground and puffing his cheeks. Then he stops the balls of flame coming at him and appears right in-front of Solusa and whacks him in the head and takes his staff now holding all three in his hands.

??? ( You two are now are bad listeners and have no trust in words, so now I have to teach you two a lesson.)

After saying that the boy pulls the two together and chains their hands together, then locks them with a key and puts it away. He then talks to them again this time with a playful smile,

??? ( Now you two are taking the trials of Tiamo to gain some trust and learn new things. No matter how you try and undo them, only way the chains will come off with the key I have I will be at the top of the mountain in a cave if you want to be freed come find me.)

When he was done he waves bye too them and turns to petals and blown away. The two watching this as they feel the pain subside. When they realize what's happen they try to attack each other with the methods they only know. But as they try they feel their bodies lose strength and then a pain in their bodies and they call out in pain. They try again couple of times but follows the same pain again and fall down. After that the two sit down glaring at each other blame each other for that they are in. then it begins,

Barluna ( This is all your fault you ignorant monster if not for your mannerisms I would not be stuck in this trap!)

Solusa ( Who are you calling a monster you uncivilized beast, if you not been so aggressive then I would be on my way in my chosen direction. You have no brain power to think about nothing but violence.)

Barluna ( HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT I AM THE GRAND DISCIPLE OF TILON THE GRAND MASTER OF THE NAKALA TEMPLE, IW ILL TAKE YOUR LIFE IF YOU SPOUT NONSENSE LIKE THAT AGAIN WEAKLING!!)

Solusa ( You only know how to use your mouth to threat and not speak, I care not of this place you depend from or who you are. I am the son to Lady Orana the High Star of the town of Ziku , and the only heir to her, and I could destroy you 5 times over with my spells.)

Barluna ( You talk to0 much are you filled with only hot air you speak of this magic but all you used was those balls of fire that move so slow with a spear you could have stroked them down in a moment.)

Solusa ( Ha your spear never even reached me let alone cut me but my magic had you dancing to my whim. You don't even take a moment to think if not for your waling and roars this would have never happened. Wait you are not making the same noises as before if you could speak normally why didn't you say so before attacking!)

Barluna ( What do you mean whaling and you are not speaking in that fake noise from before. Now you speak proper but why now? and why does this chain steal my strength every time I try to strike you.)

Solusa ( Wait the chain takes your strength you? It takes away my mana from me every time I try to use it, and I can now speak with you after the chains were put on. That child said if we want to be freed we have to climb this mountain to do so and  to work together.)

Barluna ( What do you mean by climb a mountain have even got the strength to do so, I can't even use my strength let alone taking my spear.)

Solusa ( The child took my staff but it won't be useful at all, can you make a spear?)

Barluna ( Yes I can but it won't be useful since I can't use my full strength. Why would you be so interested in that huh?)

Solusa ( I can use it then I can use the a weapon a bit, and we can have some type of weapons to fight beasts and monsters on the mountain.)

Barluna ( You think that you can wield a spear and fight a beast with that weak looking body, can you even use a blade?)

Solusa ( Don't judge by looks you will be surprised if you used your head for once, now make a spear and we can go up the mountain.)

Barluna looks at the Solusa and glares then stands up and drags the man through ground and makes a spear that is use able. They stay silent as Solusa stares at the chain on their wrist, Then he tries to determine the enchantment so maybe he can escape from this mongrel. As they both do such tasks they both think what is the Trial of Tiamo and what can it mean and why them?