AFFLICTION (Book 1 of the Affliction Trilogy) by @CrystalJJohnson

Title: AFFLICTION (Book 1 of the Affliction Trilogy)

Author: CrystalJJohnson

Genre: Science Fiction / Fiction

Status: COMPLETE

Sequel: Sanctuary (Book 2) & Insurrection (Book 3)

Review: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I've read this book three times now and every time I become obsessed with it to the point that I read all of them in a week. It makes you feel a lot of emotions at the same time. The quality of writing is incredible, she is definitely one of my favorites here in Wattpad and I can't wait for the day that these get published.

Quinn and River are the definitions of badass and woman empowerment. They grow so much throughout the books that it will make you feel so proud (even if they are fictional characters). The guys are so dreamy *sighs*. 

It is a great addition to your library, specially in pandemic times.

________________________________________________________________________

AFFLICTION (Book 1 of the Affliction Trilogy) Sypnosis

BATTLING TO STAY ALIVE.

FIGHTING NOT TO FALL IN LOVE.

Quinn Ellery has one priority since the U.S. quarantined itself from the rest of the world--stay alive.

For over a year, Quinn and her cousin River have barricaded themselves inside their childhood home. Armed with weapons and a stockpile of food, they have survived the afflicted who will eat them alive and the decrepit society which wants to enslave them. But when intruders break into their safe haven, things reach a new level of complicated. 

Quinn has every reason to be suspicious of Harry Shaw and his three friends. The British men should have left during the evacuation of foreigners, but instead, one of them is dying on her floor. Against her better judgment, she allows the men to stay and agrees to help them find the medication that will save their friend and hopefully send them quickly on their way. 

As Quinn ventures into the hostile society for the first time, she encounters a new dilemma--Harry. What begins as a power struggle evolves into an irresistible chemistry which threatens to lure them from their one shared goal: deliver the ones they love from the clutches of the affliction. Now, Quinn is not only battling to stay alive but fighting not to fall in love.

________________________________________________________________________________

If you read the books, pls let me know what you think! 

-Nx