Float by @toastedbagels

Title: Float

Author: Kate Marchant ( ToastedBagels )

Genre: Teen fiction

Status: COMPLETE (it's a Wattpad paid story)

Review: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

This story is so cute! It is a classic teen romance that will have you grinning while you read. I love how you are able to see how their relationship evolves to something more. For real, it will make you giggle like a schoolgirl. 

You will definitely feel the emotional part as if you were part of the story. Kate is a GREAT author so you should totally check this story out.

-NS

___________________________________

Float Sypnosis

In order to fit in during her summer visit to a beachside town, Waverly must take swimming lessons from Blake, the moody (but gorgeous) lifeguard next door.

*****

Seventeen-year-old Waverly Lyons is from Alaska. She doesn't do the sun. But after her divorced parents can't agree on who gets to have her for the summer, Waverly gets shipped off to Holden, Florida, to spend a couple of months with her aunt, Rachel. There's one minor hiccup: Blake Hamilton, Rachel's seventeen-year-old neighbor. He's athletic, outgoing, arrogant, tan, and pretty much Waverly's exact opposite. She's eager to avoid him at all costs, hoping to fit in with the other kids in Holden without drawing too much attention to herself. But when Blake discovers that Waverly has been hiding the rather embarrassing secret that she can't swim, he does the unthinkable: He offers to teach her.