The Countdown Begins Part 1

These next couple  chapters will be in five parts leading up to her claiming and a lot of drama to go with it so hope you enjoy !!

Part 1 The Reaping

I sit at home looking out at the window  when my basement door glows.

In a trance I stand up opening the brown door walking down the steps into the darkness....

Trents Pov....

I open the door to Cassie's front door and catch her back walking down the basements steps I turn on my flashlight on my iPhone 5s and follow her.

She stops in front of the brick wall then she puts up her palm against the brick and the bricks start to move creating a opening.

I hurry in after her as the bricks starts to mold back in place.

Cassie I ask but she ignores me I go to touch her but her skin burns my hand I hiss in pain and continue to follow her.

We come to another crossing and she turns left walking down a bath fire ignites in the old waxy candles when they melt down the sides and leaves long lines going down the walls.

She stops in front of black intricate black doors and they open without her touching them I try to pass but I wall stops me. Then the doors slam shut and I bang on the doors then I hear her panicked and scared scream and bang harder and harder but to no avail.

Cassie's Pov.

You know that moment when your there but then again not there well that's the case with me.

Everything is hazy as I go down hall after hall stopping at black double doors they open and I enter they slam shut and something happens a immense pain I never felt before comes over me and I scream in agony then everything turns black.

Part one done don't want to tell everything in one chapter so you will find out why this happens next chapter