Chapter 8

The Quarterbacks bet

Trents Pov

She calms down and she looks at me I gasp as one eye is black and the other is gold.

What's wrong with her I ask and look at her cousin ?

Its the light and dark fighting inside of her both want to be of dominance but one must be chosen.

But you he looks at me are something worth questioning ?

How long have you known each other ?

Only a couple of days why ?

He ignores my question and asks another.

Have you made and body contact besides today ?

Um yeah I touched her rune on her back and I held her hand today why ?

He smiles and looks down at his cousin who has fallen a sleep in my arms.

You are her peacekeeper like with our cousin Lena. Ethan Wate her boyfriend is the same with her she hasn't yet been claimed for the light or dark and he keeps her light or dark at bay. And you my friend is her peacekeeper.

I stare at him taking this all in I mean it makes since I say but who is Lena.

Oh Lena Duchannes our cousin her mother was dark like Cassie's mother was. They where both equally power full and Lena is showing signs of going dark so is Cassie but also she can be light but we will not know for sure until there 17th moon of course.

I suggest you stay with her finite or she might go hay wire and burn the whole town down.

I nod and he lays on the couch eating popcorn and watching a horror movie.

I take her upstairs and find her room laying her down in her bed I turn and look around at her drawings not knowing she draws so well.

I look at one in particular of me smiling wow she got everything right.

I turn and walk to her side of the bed and look down at her sleeping form.

I take my shoes off and lay next to her she rolls over and snuggles into me and I smile at her as she stretched out and like a spider she lays her leg on my ouch my jewels and my chest I grunt in pain and she slightly snores I gently remove her nut  crackers you call knees and she moans and I look at her as something black moves through her veins.

I touch it where it is black and it disappears.

I soon get tired and I pull her closer to me and I soon fall asleep.

I wake up to a shower running and i sit up cracking my neck and laying back down soon the bathroom door opens and steam fills the room and she walks out in lace bra and underwear and her damp hair falls down her tan back.

She takes notice in my stareing and looks at me her eyes are normal now.

Um well this is awkward she says and I get up still looking at her.

Her eyes burn gold and she stares at me as I get closer to her.

I pull her closer and she looks at me blushing slightly and I cup my hands with her face and kiss her lightly.

It gets heated and I pick her up and lay her on the bed with her legs wrapped around me.

I pull her even closer then her bedroom door opens and her cousin enters with a piece of toast in his mouth his eyes go wide and the toast falls from his mouth.

Sorry her picks up his toast and closes the door.

I hear her laugh and pull me in for another kiss then she gets up.

I got to get ready we have school today.

I nod and follow her into her walk in closet.

And I pull her to me as she looks for something to wear.

Here she sets down a shirt from Hollister and jeans.

And she gets out a white dress with a brown belt and cream wedges don't ask how I know my sister dragged me to all her shopping trips.

She puts on slip to cover the black garments she is wearing then the dress belt and shoes.

She turns and takes off my shirt then she asks me to take off my sweatpants.

I do as told and she hands me a clean pair of boxers.

Now go take a shower there's Axe shower jell in there from my cousin thats downstairs.

I do as told taking everything and taking a quick shower.

I get out and dress in what she gave me. I walk out and her blond hair is curled and there is light make up on that beautiful face to bad its a bet and none of this is real. Stop telling your self that you know you like her

Shut up head you are unneeded.

Are you ready I ask her yeah she tells me and we leave and her cousin says by as he is on the phone with someone.

Let's get this day over with.

***************

Your welcome kids hope you liked this chappy !!