chapter 9

The Quarterbacks Bet

Cassie's Pov

The dark sky roars with thunder and strikes with lightening my dark overpowering my light my claiming is complete I'm dark.

Uhh ! I sit up fast and the kids in my class turn and stare at me weird.

Cassie Whitemore please don't fall asleep in my class and pay attention !! My teacher yells as the bell rings

I gather my things and escape this hell.

It seemed all so real its a sign I lean against me locker and sigh turning my locker combo I open my locker and papers fly out.

I pick one up and open it.

FREAK  LEAVE !!

I crumple it up and pick up another

DIE BITCH !!

I start to tear up at this as I pick up another

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A FREAK LEAVE AND DIE SAM NEVER LOVED YOU AND HE NEVER WILL !!

I crumple it up and pick up the rest slamming my locker shut tears fall its been almost a week since the last suicide attempt I've been trying for two months now and it seems karma has other plans.

But if they want me to die then die I will....

Dun Dun Dunnnn !! Cliffhanger ohh I'm Soo mean but you will find out next chapter but I need votes and comments for The next chapter to be published !!

And contest time the options will be written at the end of the next chapter so read on after its completed you'll get the juicy details after the chapter any questions or suggestions message me but give the tittle of any story I have written with any questions you have but please not so much negativity please !!!

Thanks so so much bye !!