CHAPTER 6

The quarterbacks bet

Cassie's Pov

Shit shit shit !! Damn this shouldn't be happening not now the claiming is 6 months away I'm only 16 !

Trent sits on my bed and I stop pacing with my in head argument stops completely.

I sigh and pull off my shirt and his eyes go wide.

Ho...ho..hold up now we barely know each other now what are you doing he stutters.

I laugh lightly and turn my back to him

I move my blond hair to the side and on my left shoulder is a black number.

Why does this tattoo say 181 ?

Its not a tattoo its s rune to tell me how long I have left before I'm claimed I wanna be claimed for the light but my mum was dark I don't think that will happen.

How did it get there ?

My magic I guess I stop short when his warm fingers brushes over it slightly my eyes close and relax into him.

Then my eyes go wide what am I doing I stand up straight and I turn putting the shirt over my head.

You should go ! I push him to my hallway. What !! Why what did I do ?

I stop pushing him and sigh you touched me and it did something to me by please go.

No not until you tell me what a caster is !!

I'm very powerful besides my mother she died from all the dark power that consumed her and it got herself killed this is not something to laugh about its dangerous dark or light magic is a dangerous power to consume us if where not ready before the claiming the light or dark will control us where nothing not even this I put my hand on his cheek......could stop it then he leans in and kisses me it turns heated and the wind picks up.

I get pushed up against the wall and it lights on fire beside it.

He pulls away and I sigh and put it out with my hand.

There's a black mark and I clean the burnt spot up.

And that's what happens when my emotions go crazy I sigh and walk downstairs.

I open the door and usher him out.

Now Trent no one I mean no one I'd to find out about this okay its hard enough one mortal knows but I don't want the whole town knowing.

He nods and grabs me and kisses me I kiss back after a few seconds and he pulls me in closer.

He pulls away and pecks my lips one last time before he drives away in his truck.

I close the door and sink to the floor.

What have I done this is bad so bad but he makes me feel.

Alive

Well that chapter is done I will try to make the next chapter longer and its going to get more crazy !!

Well tell me what you think and like comment or vote please