"You're a really heavy sleeper begum", Blush crept her cheeks unwantedly as he gave a peck on her nose.

"Ab jaldi se uthu, baal dry karlo", he said pulling her from the bed.
"M..mijhe neend ayi hai", she protested as he grabbed her hand standing up.
(Wake up quickly, dry your hair.)
(I'm sleepy.)

After taking another cold shower, Mustafa had come out and found her sleeping soundlessly in the same place he had left her.
'She must've been tired', he smiled sitting beside her. His heart fluttered at her angelic face. After trying for the up tenth time she finally opened her chocolate brown orbs giving him her beautiful smile. He couldn't let her sleep with wet hair, she might end up getting sick.

"Baal dry karlo phir so jana", he said making her get out from the bed.
"Nahi karne..neend ayi hai", she spoke with drooping eyes.
(First dry your hair, then you can sleep.)
(Don't do it, I'm sleepy.)

"do minute lagen ge", he said holding her still, otherwise she would've fallen back onto the bed. She really was a heavy sleeper, he chuckled as she wrapped her arms around his torso and put her head on his chest.

"Maheen?", he called rubbing her back and she snuggled more into his warmth.
(It'll only take two minutes.)

"Janum?", he whispered tightening his arms around her.

Mustafa picked her up in his arms when she didn't budge and took her into the dressing room, making her sit on the vanity chair.

"ow..tch..Nahi karen na", she mumbled turning around and put her head on his stomach as he tried to take the hairdryer out. He was disturbing her sweet sleep continuously.
(ow..tch..don't do it.)

"Maheen?", he called pulling her back but she again wrapped her arms around him causing him laugh at her actions. He knew she was going to be embarrassed in the morning.

After drying her hair in the same position he picked her up again and she quickly snuggled into him getting comfortable.

Closing the door of dressing with his foot he carried her to the bed and made her lie on the soft matress. He was about to get up when she grabbed his arm putting her head on it.

"My cute little Maheen", he smiled kissing her forehead.

Getting rid of his shoes he got in beside her and pulled the comforter over them. He was going to have the best sleep of his life with his begum in his arms.

_________

Maheen grumbled hearing her alarm. She stretched her hand over the matress to find the phone but opened her eyes not finding it. She gasped as her eyes took in the surroundings. The lights were dim and she could still smell the lingering scent of roses around her. She turned abruptly towards her left but frowned seeing the empty space. She tried to remember what happened when he left for the bathroom and shrieked as the pictures of last night flashed through her mind.

'Maheen! Ghore bech ke ku soti hai tu?'
'Allah! Itna chipak ku rahi thi unse?'
'kia soch rahe honge wo?
(Maheen! Why do you sleep like that?)
(Allah! Why were you acting so touchy, what will he be thinking?)

'Mujhe bhi apni tarah hi besharam samajh rahe honge', she huffed slapping her forehead lightly.
(He'll take me for a shameless person like him.)

She glanced at the wall clock, It struck 8:00 am. She turned to the side and blushed lightly watching her jewellery placed on the nightstand.

'Itna to mujhe pata chal gaya tha the ke ye itne shareef hain nahi jitne dikhte hain lekin toba toba, kal raat ke baad mujhe andaza ho gaya hai ke sharafat to inke kareeb kareeb se bhi nahi guzri', she shuddered remembering his kisses.
(I had already realised he wasn't that descent how he looked but after last night I'm hundred percent sure that he doesn't even know what decency is.)