"kk..kia?", she stuttered blinking her eyes, trying to clear the frenzy state of her mind.
"Ye dekho kitni patli ho", he said holding her waist in both his hands and she blushed looking away.
(What?)
(Look how thin you are.)

"M..ai pp..patli nahi aap zya..zyada m..mote hain", she whispered tucking her wet hair behind her ear.
(I'm not thin, it's you who's fat.)

"kia kaha begum?", he chuckled bringing her face towards him.
"Kk..kuch b..bhi na..nahi", she shivered by the intensity of his gape.
"Mota kisko kaha tumne?", he asked seriously bending on her face.
(What did you say?)
(Nothing, I said nothing.)
(Who did you call fat?)

"W..wo um-"
"Han? kon mota?", he smiled when she closed her eyes tightly.
"kk..koi nahi", she murmured and he sighed watching her lips quake lightly.
(that..um-)
(Yes? What?)
(No one.)

"I think I've gone crazy", he said before placing his lips on hers. Giving a light peck he moved back but gulped as she parted her lips breathing heavily.

"I've surely gone crazy", he murmured holding her head in his hands and then he kissed her, passionately. Like he had wanted to, as if his life was dependent on that kiss.

Pushing her back on the bed he hovered her petite body all the way kissing her hungrily.
Maheen felt her toes curl as he bit her bottom lip, chewing it like a candy. Her heart did somersaults when she felt his warm hand holding her nape stroking her neck lightly. She could feel a complete zoo of butterflies jumping in her stomach.

He groaned deepening the kiss as her tiny hands found their way to his neck. He shivered lightly as her fingers brushed his nape. His lips stretched into a smile when she moved her lips, slightly grazing his.
This was it, he felt fucking complete.
His little wife was responding to his kiss.

He pulled back a little eyeing the flushed beauty beneath. He felt his heart swell when she opened her eyes slightly missing his warmth. Her chest heaving unevenly, breath coming in puffs.

"So sweet", he whispered softly and then joined his lips with hers once again, this time tenderly. Giving her time to react and she did, she slowly moved her lips on his, brushing them lightly.

His lips were so soft, so warm. She felt heat burn every single part of her body.
She then sucked his bottom lips softly earning a whimper from Mustafa. She was teasing him by her light strokes, her hands tickling his nape. He felt a tidal wave of lust rush through his nerves when she bit his lower lip, ever so lightly.

"This is so damn addicting", he groaned kissing the corner of her lips.

He dipped his head in her neck, trying to overcome his desires.
Staying in the same position for about five minutes he pulled away not before giving a soft peck on her milky soft neck causing her to shudder.

"Begum, wait for me, I don't think I can control ", she heard him say as he disappeared into the bathroom.

'Maheen?! Did you just kiss him back!', she thought dumbfounded looking a the bathroom door.

'Allah, so embarrassing', she closed her eyes remembering how she had gotten lost in the heat of moment.
Her face flushed reminiscing the kiss. No doubt, it felt amazing.

_________

"Maheen?", Maheen stirred in her sleep when she felt something stroking her cheeks.

"Begum?", she whimpered moving away from the source of disturbance.

"Maheen? uth jao geele balon ke sath so gi to thand lag jaye gi", she slowly opened her eyes and puffed lightly watching Mustafa bend on her caressing her cheeks.
(Maheen, wake up, you'll end up getting sick, If you sleep with wet hair.)

𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗮-𝗲-𝗝𝗮𝗻On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara