Chapter 7

I woke up again. I checked my phone to see what the date was and saw that my operation had now been two days ago. Surprisingly I still felt tired but not as much as before. I also felt really weak and didn't feel capable of getting out of bed.

I noticed I had 3 missed calls from Louis. 1 from yesterday and 2 from the day of my operation. I decided to call him back. He picked up on the fourth ring.

"Hello"

"Hey Lou!" I said happily.

"How are you?" He asked.

"Good thanks. Well done on getting through on X Factor again. You guys are doing so well!"

"Thanks Charl! Hey guess what?" he excitedly asked. "In five days I'm coming home!"

I grinned at the news.

He kept talking. "Only for three days though but I'm so excited."

"Me too Lou! That's awesome!" I said. I had been missing him so much and couldn't wait for him to get back.

"What's that beeping noise in the background?" he suddenly asked.

'Oh no' I thought and froze for a second before making something up. "It's just the microwave."

"Oh ok" he replied. I couldn't tell if he believed me or not.

"Anyways, I better let you go. I will talk later" he told me.

"Ok, see you Lou."

"Bye Charlie."

.................

I got to go home later that day. I couldn't wait to go sleep in my own bed. The hospital beds were very uncomfortable.

When I got home I slowly walked upstairs and into my room. I went over to my cupboard to change into some fresh clothes. I looked in my mirror and had a good look at myself.

I had not realised how much weight I had lost. You could see my rib cage and my cheekbones stuck out. I was also very pale. 'Oh no' I thought. 'What if Louis notices?' I guess I will have to wear lots of make up and baggy clothes when he comes.

..................

Before I knew it, it was time for Louis to come home. After spending ages doing my make up and finding a good outfit that wasn't too tight or didn't show much of my body, I was now at the airport waiting with Louis' mum.

When Louis got off the plane his face lit up when he saw his mum and I waiting. He ran up to us, embracing his mum in a hug before giving me a big hug too.

"I have missed you so much Charlie" he whispered before we all headed to the car.

...........................

A/N. Hey guys, hope you like my story. Please let me know what you think.

And just so you know I changed my title. (From 'Accepting the Truth' to 'To the Moon and Back') Sorry if I confused anyone.

xx

And thanks heaps for taking the time to read my story.

To the Moon and Back (One Direction Fan Fic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें