Chapter 8: Dark,darker, yet darkest

As you invited Nikaido in, you ask her if she wants a cup of coffee. She says yes and wonders around your apartment.

She silently sneaks into your room and peeks around at stuff. She sneaks back out unnoticed and waits at the table for you. You gave a cup of coffee as you drank at out yours.

(Please don't mind the snake related items the character has, I can't help it lol)

Nikaido sips from the cup and realizes you left your dead head on the table. She examines it and shakes a little.

"Looking at your head like that makes me uneasy and make me wanna throw up." She says looking at you.

"Oh that's great. You don't even know that makes me feel." You say tired.

Nikaido moves closer to you and now begins to examine you.

"You're not looking so well! Are you ok?"

"With all that's going on, I'm beginning to lose my appetite."

"That's a problem (Y/n)." Nikaido responds as she places her hands on her hip.

"Nikaido... what am supposed to do now?" You asked seriously as you frowned.

"Well... there's something I must tell you, after all that's happened. I thought it was my imagination at first. But around the time that I first met you I was doing a job of cleaning up the bodies of the sorcerer's past victims. On that particular day, I found the corpse of woman without a head. The chick was pretty tall, she was laying there without a head in that alley. I put the corpse in a body bag and left to get my friends to help."

She paused for a second to drink.

"When we got back to the alleyway, the body was gone and all that were left was a pile of blood and bloody footprints. All of sudden, a woman wearing a body bag, came walking towards us from the alley."

"That was me?! I'd thought I just been lying there unconscious."

"I used to think that somebody just took the headless corpse. But as it turns out that corpse might have grown a head and walked. It could be you. " Nikaido informs calmly as she sipped the coffee.

"Tch, if we're going to figure anything about me then we're going to have to dissect my head." You said seriously as you grabbed the jar.

Later on you and Nikaido went to Vaux so he could study the head.

"The time is now 11:34 pm. The subject is female, age unknown, whether or not she's human is
... also unknown-"