Chapter 1: Routine

A man was freaking out as he looked around the wet cavern and started screaming to his partner outside.

"FUJITA! THERE'S A CHICK IN THIS THING!"

"huh?!" The other male exclaimed.
"Hold on!" He shouted back as he tried to get out of the grip of the oddly strong female with blonde hair.
"Matsumura! Oi! Let go of me!" The man named Fujita shouted as he struggled against the hold once again. He tries to fight against her, she kicks him in the gut and he's knocked down to the ground.

"Nikaihoo do't le ..em excap!"
(Nikaido don't let them escape!) You shout to your companion, she laughs at your awkward situation since she sees you almost consume a man with your snake form.
"I didn't understand what you just said (Y/n)..." she responds confused.

You've wrapped around the males body with your lower torso as you clamp over his entire head with your mouth and hold him in place with your arms.

A woman inside the cavern of your throat peers out as she emerges from the jugular and examines the male before her with a glare. The woman had (h/c) and (E/c) with cross marks on her eyes.

"...You...are not the one..." it spoke.

The male named Fujita, manages to get up and tries to shoot magic smoke at you. As it hits your face, you look confused at him and turn back to the male infront of you.

"Huh?" Fujita said confused as Nikaido comes around him and snaps his finger. Making him unable to use magic anymore for the time being. You spit the male out and he's bleeding from the bites you inflicted upon him while chomping his head.

"Hey what the lady inside say?" You asked as you wipe excess spit off your mouth.

"She said.. I'm not the one?" He said as he looked at you bewildered.

"Ah I see, in that case, we have no use for you then." You proceed in fast motion to constrict the man's body with your lower snake form until he explodes and only his hand manages to come out in one piece. Which unluckily, somehow manages to shoot out magic and creates a magic door for his partner to escape. He falls through the door since it was on the ground. "Nikaido!" You shout to your friend as she runs towards the door but it was too late as the door started to disappear.

"SHIT! He escaped! Idiot,idiot,idiot! I shouldn't have let my guard down." You cursed yourself as you slither towards the door on the ground. Slumping over in disappointment as you turned your lower part into legs again. "Hey it's ok calm down, here." Nikaido comes over to you and hands you your clothing.

She looks away to give you some privacy as her face becomes flustered.
She chuckles as she looks back at you clothed now. "At least we saw how they manage to generate those doors." She says contently.

"Yeah..." you agreed with her as you put your mask on and watched as the door disappeared.

Later on in different part of your neighborhood. A wizard had entered the hole. That's what everyone else called this place. The door's were  what connected the sorcerer's world to ours. Novice sorcerer's would come to the hole to practice their magic on people that lived in the area.

The people affected by the magic and lived were cursed by the magic.

You and Nikaido decided to head back home for the day. While going through an alleyway you sighed and complained that today was a crappy day.

Nikaido patted you back and smiled at you while saying. "Hey cheer up! I'll make you some of your favorite. Ohba Gyoza at my diner." you made agreed with a nod and continued to walk back.

Nikaido looked around and noticed the amount of cursed people nearby.

"Seems like there's more people that have been practiced on."