Chapter 5: The search

You got up early and met with Nikaido to scout out this sorcerer in the other side of hole. You both took some dirt bikes and headed off.

After a while of driving you stop at a bar and gas establishment. Nikaido nods and parks her motorbike next to yours. As you walk in you shout to the bar owner to give you (favorite beverage).

As soon as you say that though the bar tender turns around and you're hit with a large amount of liquid seeping from his face.

"Welcome!" The bartender exclaims happily, ignoring the fact he just sprayed your face with the unknown liquid seeping from his weird face.

"Augh! Fuck me that's gross!" You cringed as you wiped your face of what you can assume now is saliva.

"Woah! What the hell happened to your face?!" The guy shouts as he looks at your bewildered state.

"Sounds like the kettle is calling the pot black. What the hell happened to your own damn face?" You sighed. As soon as you finished asking you hear Nikaido entering the building.

"They were practicing on me 3 years ago. Are you guys traveling?" The owner asked as he began to fill a large cup with your favorite beverage.

"We're going to Marumigi Hole we're looking for a sorcerer.'" Nikaido answers for you.

"Oh! You're looking for the acupuncture right?" He asked as he turned his face toward you and Nikaido. Ironically only getting you wet as she had behind you in disgust.

"GH!" You cringed once again as you began to clean yourself up.

"I heard the acupuncturer cures people's faces using needles." He explained as he about to hand you your drink, he stops to think and ends up dropping his wet liquids into your beverage without knowing.

"I wish I could go to Marumigi and get my face cured too, buuuut I heard that place is full of thieves and corpes. Anyway here." Now handing you the drink.

Now getting annoyed you begin to start arguing him.

"Do somethint about that drooling of yours before handing me my drink!" You exclaimed pissed.

Not wanting to deal with him anymore you leave and continue on the rode.

As you rode on, your face began to itch terribly and you had to scratch it through your mask.

"Ughhh why is my face so itchy?" You groaned scratching it again.

"Hmm maybe that guys sailva had bugs in it hehehe!" She laughed as she rode beside you.

"Ugh that's fucking gross!" You shout but laugh with her as you thought it was kind of funny now.

You eventually get to Marumigi and notice the corpses hanging around and the deteriorating buildings.

"This place is worser than the rumors." You say to Nikaido.

"I wonder if this place has a hotel anywhere?" She asks.

You both eventually find a hotel? Well it said hotel on it but it was actually a plot of land under a underpass with several tents. The owner gave you a key to share a tent with Nikaido.

"Ughhhh I'm starving~!" You whined now sprawled out on the floor.

"Wait here, I'll go buy us something to eat, ok?" She said happily as she rode off on her skateboard to look around for places that sold food. As she rode down the emptish street. She kept an eye out for thieves as she saw some men just sitting on the ground with spears or long rods.

It was obviously suspicious.

She eventually finds a building and finds a man behind a counter with a fence blocking anyone from stealing over the counter.