Chapter 8: Clothes shopping

There was another Izuocha pregnancy story.

For whatever reason Ochako never told him that she was pregnant until awhile after they were born.

"T-thats a lot!" Ochako held the check in her hands.

" I know. I can't believe it either" Izuku took it back and put it in his pocket.

" And all might gave it to you?" Ochako figured All might had a lot of money but this was something else.

"I can't believe it either. We really need to repay him somehow for this" Izuku say down on the bed next to his girlfriend.

"We'll figure something out. And now you don't have to get a job so now we can be together more" Ochako took his hand into hers.

" Yep. So how do you feel?" Izuku placed a hand where her belly bump was showing.

"Great. I haven't thrown up lately. Although there is something" Ochako smiled.

"What is it?" Izuku took his hand off her belly bump.

" I've been... having high hormones" Ochako winked at him.

"...O-oh!" Izuku realized what she was talking about right.

"Specifically right now" Ochako got up
and locked the door.

"Wait right now!?" Izuku knew woman went through a lot during pregnancy but he didn't think he would keep up with this.

"Yes. I've been waiting for hours for you to get back! " Ochako pushed him
so he was laying on his back.

She then straddles his lap and pinned him to the bed.

"Ochako wait is this safe?!" Izuku didn't want the baby to get hurt from their actions.

" It's completely safe. In fact this is encouraged that we have sex as much as possible. You want to make sure I'm satisfied right? " Ochako licked her lips while looking at him.

"Y-yeah but-

" Let's t let's go" Ochako kissed him

For the next two hours Izuku had his soul drained away from him.

"Whew! That was fun!" Ochako laid under the blankets next to what was left of Izuku.

"I... I'm so tired" Izuku felt like his throat was a desert. He was very thirsty. And his body felt worn out.

"Ready to go again?" Ochako sat up in the bed.

Izuku was about to pray for mercy.

" I'm just joking" Ochako said making him relax.

" So what do you want to do now? " Izuku sat up in bad once he got his strength back.

" I want to go shopping for our baby. And now we have money for that. You have a bank account right?" Ochako got up and got dressed.

" I do indeed" Izuku got up and dressed himself as well.

"We need clothes and some other things as well" Ochako grabbed a list and they came up with things that they needed for their future baby.

They went to the store after cashing in the check.

Izuku hadn't been to a store since the last time.

"I hope nobody gives us weird looks for being soon to be teenage parents" Ochako said as Izuku pushed the cart.

" Who cares what they think? All that matters is we don't abandon each other and our baby is happy.

"Yeah you're right. So what kind of clothes do you think he would like? " Ochako looked through a babies clothes rack.

"We should be careful though. The size that the doctors estimated he will be isn't always accurate" Izuku helped her look around.

" Even if he is bigger or smaller than what we will buy, we have more than enough money to come back and buy them again" Ochako picked a few shirts and out them into the cart.

" Good point, I just don't want us to waste money" Izuku pushed the cart as they walked around the store.

"Remember who you're talking to. I know how to not waste money more than anybody else" Ochako grabbed some small pants.

" Also a very good point" Izuku picked out some red shoes.

They grabbed a few more things for their baby including toys, diapers, etc.

After paying they carried the bags back to the dorms, Izuku made sure he carried as much as he could to lighten the load on Ochako.

They put everything away in Ochako's room.

"You know Deku... I don't think that is being in separate rooms will be a good idea with a baby" Ochako finished putting everything away with Izuku's help.

"I can put in a request for us to share a room together" Izuku sat on her bed.

" Good. You know I'm in the mood for something special" Ochako laid down beside him.

" Please don't tell me what I think it is" Izuku didn't think he would be good to go for at least a week.

" I want some Mochi. Can you please get me some?" Ochako asked looking cute.

" Of course" Izuku got off the bed.

" Actually get one for the baby as well" Ochako felt extra needy.

" Sure" Izuku gave her a laugh.

He went and brought her some Mochi and they cuddled for the rest of the day to Izuku's relief.

Sorry short chapter.