Chapter 5: Bra run

Try to guess the gender of the baby.
First one to get it right gets a shout-out.

For the last few weeks Izuku has been taking care of Ochako as best as he can. He made everything to match her carvings ( at least as what was possible) and helped her whenever she felt horrible.

Luckily it was only the first trimester so it wasn't bad at all. Eventually the second would come in a few more weeks. They were currently in the 7th week.

"How about All might jr?" Asked Izuku.

"Deku... I love you. But we are NOT naming him that! Why not Deku jr? " Asked Ochako.

" For one that's just my nickname that you and Kacchan call me. Secondsti what's wrong with All might jr? " Asked Izuku.

" Because that's just weird to give him a nickname of someone else. And also have you even told All might yet? " Asked Ochako.

" N-no. I'm afraid of what he will think about me. I sent a letter to my dad though" Said Izuku.

" And we still have to tell all the people in our class cause they will find out eventually. " Said Ochako.

" I'm sure everything will be alright. By the way how do you feel?" Asked Izuku.

"Well... I-i feel fine...but...um I've noticed that my breasts are becoming swollen" Said Ochako.

" O-oh... I-im sorry. But I don't think I can do anything to help with that" Said Izuku.

" I know. I just need to go get bigger bras though. Going to have to wait until tomorrow though. I told the girls we would hangout today" Said Ochako.

" Well... What if I went for you?"Asked Izuku.

" I can't ask you to do that. It would be pretty embarrassing. " Said Ochako.

" I guess it would be. But its still nothing compared to the pain you will go through. I promise it's no trouble" Said Izuku.

Ochako smiled and gave him a hug.

" You're the best boyfriend ever Deku" Said Ochako.

"I know. Just make sure you tell the girls about being pregnant. " Said Izuku hugging her back.

" Of course. I'll text you the address to where I usually go" Said Ochako.

" Got it" Said Izuku.

After Ochako left to her friends and Izuku got ready and went downstairs.

"Hey Midoriya! Where are ya going?" Asked Kirishima taking a water bottle out of the fridge.

"I'm... going out to get some stuff. What are you doing?" Asked Izuku.

" I just got finished with a quick jogging session. I don't got anything else to do so can I come with? " Asked Kirishima.

"I don't think you want to... I... I am going bra shopping" Said Izuku a little red.

"Huh. Didn't know you were like that" Said Kirishima.

" IT'S NOT FOR ME! ITS FOR OCHAKO!" Yelled Izuku.

" Oh ok. Well you seem pretty embarrassed about it so I'll still come with so it's not as embarrassing as it would be if you were alone" Said Kirishima.

" Thanks but will Mina be alright with you going to a store like that?" Asked Izuku.

" She won't know. C'mon let's go" Said Kirishima walking ahead.

" If you say so" Said Izuku walking with him.

*Later

Izuku and Kirishima walked into the store that Ochako told him about.

They looked around to see all kinds of bras, underwear, mannequins with clothes on, lingerie, changing rooms with curtains, and all other kinds of items.

"I-i feel so dirty" Said Izuku starting to shake.

"You haven't been in a store like this before? " Asked Kirishima.

" You mean you have!? " Asked Izuku.

"I have a girlfriend so of course I have. And so do you!" Said Kirishima.

"She always does this alone though" Said Izuku trying to keep his eyes on the ceiling.

" Hello! Can I help you two? " Asked a employee walking up to the pair.

"Hi yes! We are here to um.. look for some b-bras" Said Izuku.

" Sorry this is his first time if you know what I mean. He is pretty embarrassed about it" Said Kirishima.

" It's alright. We have bras specially designed for people like you! So what size does your boyfriend wear? " Asked the employee.

" B-boyfriend? " Asked Kirishima.

"N-n-no! It's not for us! We're straight and it's for my girlfriend" Said Izuku.

"Yeah. And I think if I was gay I think I could do better than him" Said Kirishima pointing at Izuku.

" Wait what's that supposed to mean!?" Asked Izuku.

"It means you don't turn me on!" Said Kirishima.

" Alright alright. I apologise for that. So what size does your girlfriend wear? " Asked the employee.

" A size double D-38" Said Izuku.

"Dang even Mina won't tell me her size" Said Kirishima.

"Ochako didn't tell me. I just know" Said Izuku.

"Oh" Said Kirishima.

"Well I don't think we have any up in front but I do believe we have several in the back. If you would just come along with me please" Said the employee.

" You can just wait here. I got this" Said Izuku.

He went into the back with the employee.

'Well what am I supposed to do?' Thought Kirishima

"Excuse me?" Called out a voice.

"Hm?" Kirishima looked around until he saw a girl poking just her head out of one of the changing curtains.

"Can I help you?" Asked Kirishima.

"Are you straight?" Asked the girl.

"Definitely. Even my girlfriend screams " your a real man! " In bed." Said Kirishima.

"Great! I need your opinion!" Said the girl.

She opened up the curtain to reval herself In a completely black lingerie outfit.

"Do you think my boyfriend would like this?" Asked the girl.

Kirishima's eyes popped out of his head and he felt blood all in his face.

"Definitely" Said Kirishima nodding up and down slowly.

"Or do you think it's better without the bra?" Asked the girl.

She reached behind her back and unclipped her bra letting it fall to the gorund.

Kirishima's quirk activated on its own making his entire body completely hard.

"Yeah I think it's better. Thanks" Said the girl closing the curtain.

"Hey Kirishima I got them... Why is your quirk activated and your bleeding out of both of your nose holes? " Asked Izuku coming towards him with a box.

" Don't... Ever... Tell... Mina... I... Was... Here" Said Kirishima.

" Um okay. You can deactivate your quirk though" Said Izuku.

"No.... I can't" Said Kirishima.

" Seriously Kirishima you can get get into trouble" Said Izuku.

"No...I mean I really can't do it...My entire body.... isn't listening to my brain. And even that is hard" Said Kirishima.

" I'll call for help" Said Izuku taking out his phone.