Chapter 2: Realizations

I was actually going to be doing an Izuocha story later on at some point anyway.

Also if you have a problem with this chapter, keep it to yourself or you will get muted instantly.

Izuku soon woke up to laying down on a table.

"Ah what happened?" Said Izuku sitting up.

"You fainted that's what" Said Recovery girl in her chair.

" Are you alright Deku?" Asked Ochako who was currently Crying.

"Ochako why are you crying?" Asked Izuku ignoring her question.

" Because like I already told you, she is pregnant. " Said Recovery girl.

"... T-that can't be right" Said Izuku.

" I'm sorry Deku" Said Ochako continuing to cry.

"It's not your fault Ochako" Said Izuku.

He got off the table and went to console her.

" She told me that she had been taking a pill to prevent this kind of thing. Unfortunately it seems to have failed." Said Recovery girl.

" How could it have failed? "Asked Izuku.

" It just happens. It's very rare but it can not work. It's just one of those times. Of course you should have done your part as well and wore protection" Said Recovery girl pointing her stick at him.

" I-its not his fault! He even told me that we were out but I told him it was fine anyway" Said Ochako.

" No Ochako. It is my fault" Said Izuku.

" It's both of your fault. You two were too caught up in lust. Now I'm going to need you Uraraka to come here every few weeks so I can keep an eye on the baby. And of course Midoriya your going with her right? " Asked Recovery girl.

" Of course. I'm going to take responsibility" Said Izuku.

" Good. Now go on. I've already had you two excused from school for the rest of the day. I'm sure you two have a long talk. Just come by next Tuesday unless you feel any problems" Said Recovery girl.

Izuku and Ochako left the room and decided to go to Izuku's room.

"How do you feel?" Asked Izuku watching her sit on his bed where the baby was conceived.

"Physically I'm fine. But mentally I'm very scared.

"I need to ask you something important Ochako" Said Izuku.

"What is it? " Asked Ochako.

" Are you thinking about..... Abortion?" Asked Izuku.

".........Oh no! Of course not! I would never kill a innocent baby!" Said Ochako.

" W-what do you think Deku? " Asked Ochako.

"Your asking me?" Asked Izuku.

"Duh. It's your baby too. Your opinion is equal to mine" Said Ochako.

" I don't want to kill it" Said Izuku.

"Good" Said Ochako.

"But I don't know if we can have a baby. We're trying to be heroes and having a baby now would definitely make that harder" Said Izuku.

" Well there would be adoption" Said Ochako.

" I don't know if I can give up my first kid for my own selfish desires" Said Izuku.

" I honestly don't think so either. So I guess we will just have to raise him or her" Said Ochako.

" I guess so. At least we have each other though" Said Izuku.

" That's something at least" Said Ochako.

" You know everyone is going to wonder what if your alright." Said Izuku.

" And we will have to tell our parents as well" Said Ochako.

"........ Let's wait awhile" Said them both together.

" But what are we going to do about money? " Asked Ochako.

" I'll get a job after school while your pregnant" Said Izuku.

" I'll get one as well until as long as I can" Said Ochako.

" You also have to be careful. I don't know what kind of problems could occur of you use your quirk too much" Said Izuku.

" I'm sure I'll be fine for the first few months. Anyway we need to start figuring out how to tell our parents"Said Ochako.

" My mom might pass out but I don't think she'll be too angry" Said Izuku.

"My mom is probably the same... But my dad however... ' Said Ochako.

They were both dreading that moment.