Chapter 3: First week

Teen pregnancy is no joke. Always wear protection or use pills.

Or if you are like me then you don't have to worry cause nobody will like you enough for that to happen!

The first few days after finding out she was pregnant was fairly easy to Ochako. Nothing really changed aside from a bit of puking and feeling Nausea.

"Alright this is the first time so we won't be doing anything too big. Just tell me how have things been" Said Recovery girl with a clipboard and pen.

" I've been fine. Just some puking here and there" Said Ochako.

"Any pain aside from then?" Asked Recovery girl.

" Not really" Said Ochako.

" That's normal for the first trimester. I'm afraid it will get much harder in the second and you will start to show.By then you will have to take some time off any physical activities in school and when you get to your final month you will have to stop for a everything all together" Said Recovery girl.

"What about Deku? " Asked Ochako.

" Don't worry about me Ochako." Said Izuku holding Ochako's hand.

"He will be in school the whole time. Of course when the baby is born he will be allowed to miss a bit of school to be there for the birth and to spend time with the newborn for about a month. Although if it it's born on time it will be in summer so you won't miss anything" Explained Recovery girl.

" That's good" Said Izuku.

" Cravings should be soon. Have you had any strange cravings yet? " Asked Recovery girl.

" Not really other than mochi." Said Ochako.

" That's normal for her though" Said Izuku getting a flick to the forehead by his pregnant girlfriend.

" Well that's about it. So far everything seems good. Come back in another week and we will see. You can go now, have a nice day" Said Recovery girl.

Izuku and Ochako left the room and went back to the dorms.

"Are you sure you're alright Ochako?" Asked Izuku.

"Yes but I'm starting to get kinda hungry. " Said Ochako.

" Well what do you want? " Asked Izuku.

" I want a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with bananas, with a side of strawberries and blueberry yogurt, a raspberry muffin, some mochi, and chocolate milk with a whole wheat donut" Said Ochako starting to drool.

" Um... What?" Said Izuku confused.

"Oh sorry I think I'm starting to get some cravings. Recovery girl did say it would happen Sooner or later" Said Ochako.

" Well let's just see what we have in the kitchen" Said Izuku.

They went to the kitchen and Izuku opened the fridge and brought out whatever they had that matched what Ochako wanted.

" Okay so we have peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with bananas, chocolate milk, and some mochi. That's all unfortunately. I can go kept some of the other stuff really quick" Said Izuku about to run to a store.

" No it's fine Deku. That would be asking for too much" Said Ochako.

" You being pregnant is asking for too much. You are the one going to be feeling everything" Said Izuku.

" HOLY SHIT!!! " Yelled a voice scaring the daylights out of Izuku and Ochako.

They turned to face Kirishima and Mina who's faces were completely broken.

"Oh... H-hey Mina and Kirishima" Said Izuku.

Mina completely ignored him and ran right up to Ochako.

"Ochako... You are pregnant!?" Asked Mina.

"Y-yeah I am" Said Ochako ashamed of herself.

" Damn... " Said Kirishima.

" When did you find out? " Asked Mina.

" About a week ago" Said Ochako.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Asked Mina.

"We weren't ready. We didn't know how any of you would react. We still can barely believe it ourselves" Said Izuku.

" I understand that but still. We were going to find out anyway. And we don't think of you two any less" Said Kirishima.

" That's a relief" Said Ochako.

" We can't speak for everyone though. So tell me... Is it a boy or girl!? " Asked Mina now excited at the thought of Ochako having a baby.

"It's too early to tell Mina" Said Ochako.

"Aww that sucks" Said Mina.

"Anyway can you guys please not tell anyone else? We just aren't ready yet" Said Izuku.

" We won't but how did your parents react to this? " Asked Mina.

" Um... W-we haven't told them either." Admitted Izuku.

" Wow. Not even your own family. You definitely have to tell them" Said Mina.

" We will! W-we just have to work up the courage" Said Ochako.

" Hey Midoriya your taking responsibility like a man right" Asked Kirishima.

" Of course I am! " Said Izuku.

"Good" Said Kirishima.

"Anyway Ochako was having some cravings and I'm trying to help her out" Said Izuku.

" Do you guys need some help? " Asked Mina.

" I think we're good for now thanks" Said Ochako.

" If you do need help don't hesitate to ask us. We are friends after all" Said Mina.

" And we really appreciate that" Said Ochako.

"Anyway we have to get going. We won't tell anyone but you two definitely should eventually. And while you are hiding it, don't just say it out in the open either" Said Kirishima.

" We understand" Said Izuku.

The two left leaving Izuku and Ochako once again alone in the kitchen.

"We really do need to tell our families" Said Ochako.

"I know but let's start with my mom. She will be easier" Said Izuku.

"Agreed. And can I ask for a favor? " Asked Ochako.

" Sure what is it? " Asked Izuku.

" Im having a different craving for a turkey" Said Ochako.

" D-do you mean like a turkey leg? " Asked Izuku.

" No. Like a whole several pounds kind of turkey... With mashed potatoes...and gravy." Said Ochako.

Izuku made a note to go to the grocery store and buy every kind of food later.

I'm sorry I don't know that much about pregnancy. Mainly cause I have never nor will I ever be pregnant.

But that's mostly cause I am a boy.