SKELETON SISTERSSS

OKAYY SO EVERYONE LOOK AT MY PROFILE PIC. SKELETONSSS

okay, sorry, I'm really hyped up for two reasons, one being BLACKPINK FIRST FULL ALBUM YASSSS and the second being THIS GREAT THING. SO KEEP READING.

So what happened was that hello_fox314 made the skeleton thingy her pfp, bless her beautiful soul.

And then Sophitz_Boterfly, another Wattpad friend of mine, put something similar as hers, because we all know that matching but being slightly unique is the best thing ever.

And I did too, and we sorta joked about making this a trend...

And then I discovered that  Eva_Ivy24 also changed it to match...

and then more people did it!!!

Like _goreblOOd and Awkward_Darkness and I didn't know but now that I'm searching apparently  hydra963 all are part of it!!!

Oh and all those tagged people are all very wonderful people, by the wayy.

And idk why but I was already hyped up and now I'm even more hyped up!!!

And we're apparently the SKELETON SISTERSS!!!!

So. Yeah. Idk the purpose of this.

Oh, right!! JOIN, EVERYONE!!!

(We should make this an actual club. XD)

Yeah, so that's it.

XDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDD.

I'm sorry for tagging all of you..

Aaand if anyone wants, I'm pretty sure that some of my friends above and I can help with a skeleton profile pic XD.

#SKELETONSISTERS