Meher could feel the bitter taste of alcohol, she wanted to push him away, he had committed sin and now he was making her a part of it too.

"Arham please." Meher managed to say between the battle of the tongues.

"Please, I need you." He said pulling himself away from her. "I need you." He repeated placing his forehead over hers.

Meher closed her eyes at his tone which begged her and gulped visibly.

"Arham I -." Meher was in a flash pushed against the wall and his lips again on hers, passionately working on hers. His hands traveled down her waist and cupped her ass squeezing them as he detached his lips from hers and placed them on her neck and left a trail of wet kisses.

"Arham please can you-." Meher wanted to protest but stoped, she closed her eyes and concentrated and controlled herself from letting out a moan.

"Oh, I need you." He said nipping the skin of her collar bone as his hands ran up and down her body. "I need you so much." He said rubbing his lower body against hers. She could feel his hard shaft, rubbing against her belly.

"I love you so much." He said as he gently placed his lips on hers giving her a warm, gentle kiss.
His hand travelled behind to the zipped of her kurta and he pulled it down slowly as he kissed her. He held the side of her kurta and pulled it up, leaving her exposed for his eyes to devour.

"You are so beautiful." He said kissing her neck and down to her shoulder. "And you are all mine and I'm all yours, just yours."

Arham pulled his t shirt off in a swift motion and was against her again in a second.

"Arham please can we not -."

"No, I want you, I need you can't you see." He said taking her hand which was placed on his chest helping her maintain some distance between their bodies, taking her hand he placed it on his pants where she felt his hard shaft against her palm.

"I want you, I love you hoor, I really need you." He whispered.

Meher felt her breathing hitch, she wriggled her hand which was in his pressed against him, the movement of her hand made him moan loudly, making her stop.

The next second Meher was picked up and thrown on the bed, and in the blink of an eye she was left in just her bra and underwear.

"Arham, you are drunk, let's not-."

"Shh." He said placing his finger on her lip. "I just want you moaning my name, not another word." He slurred. "I love you so much, you make me so happy." He said and got on top of her, maintaining his body weight on his palm making sure to not crush her under his weight.

"Look at you, so perfect, so flawless." He said and dived his tongue into the valley of her bosom, licking her straight up to her chin.

All of this was new for Meher, she had no idea how this, this thing was suppose to be, sure she had some knowledge how things worked between a man and a woman but in reality she had no knowledge at all.

She looked at him lifting her head a little he was busy kissing her just below her collar bone dangerous close to her breast, she could see the love radiating through his eyes.

He did love her, she could feel it in his words and his actions. Was she ready ? She did not know.

"I love you so much ." Arham repeated as he pulled down on the cups of her bra, her breast freeing from the bondage with a jiggle.
"You are so beautiful." He said looking up at her who was red with embarrassment. "So beautiful."

Her tender white breast were enveloped by his hands which started kneading them skilfully, a moan escaping her lips.

"Oh god just don't stop plea- oh please." She moaned.

He continued to knead one pinching her blush pink nippled between his fingers making her yelp in surprise at the pleasurable feeling. He placed her mouth on the other and sucked on them, grazing them with his teeth making her squirmed under him in pleasure.

"Oh you are so sweet my love. I love you." He said taking his mouth off her earning a moan of protest from her. He pulled down her underwear in a swift motion leaving her completely naked, while he was still clad in his jogger's, his hard on visible even through the thick material.

He placed his lips on her clit, making her squeal, she immediately placed her palm on her mouth to stop the noise.

Arham used his tongue to flick the tip of her clit, charging all the nerves at once making her let out a loud moan.

He kept the torture of his tongue on her clit on till she was writhing in please.

"Arham please, please just do something." He moaned, not knowing what she wanted but she wanted it.

Arham sucked on her clit and kept tracing her opening up and down with her tongue. His tongue moving dangerously close to her vaginal opening, he placed his tongue near her opening and in one stroke pushed his tongue inside.

"Oh God" she screamed.

Arham kept moving his tongue in a piston motion, and Meher didn't know but her body was moving involuntarily with his thrusts.

"Stop stop please." She screamed as she came closer to her climax unaware of the building pressure in her lower belly. "I'm feeling .. oh please just, I'm oh.. Arham ahh." She screamed as she had her first orgasm.

She felt her eyes roll at the back of her skull and she felt her body float.

When she opened her eyes, they met with Arham's head peaking up from between her legs.

Cheeks were bright red from the wonderful first orgasm and from the embarrassment she felt on moaning his name so loudly.

He slithered next to her and gave her a peck on her lips, wrapping his arms around her naked frame.

"Sleep my love. Some other day." He said snuggling into her neck.