💝Goofy Friends to Crush & Love💝

Based off a Roleplay between I & NevermoreUppercrust the hand drawn pictures are from cracked139/Izzy-chan13 (she made my book's title drawing and videos do not belong to us but they're awesome!!!

•Toontown, Spoonerville, Ohio•

A old fashioned car drove up to a fancy looking house for an single father hound dog named Gregory Goof but his friends called him; Goofy stepped out of his car.

Goofy ran over to the back seats and opened up to let a pre-middle schooler hound dog boy jump out of the back seat.

Max)- "Dad, Y/n is still asleep in the back." He said as his prematuring voice as it cracked a bit.

Goofy laughed before heading to the other side of the car to open up the door to find his daughter and Max's twin sleeping soundly in a pink ballerina tutu dress with her long h/c hair tied up in a silk bow with a tiara clip.

Goofy)- "Sweetheart, time to wake up. My pretty little princess pants." He said smiling sweetly as his daughter mumbled slowly waking up.

Y/n)- "Mmm.... Morning, Daddy are we at Uncle Pete's now?" She asked in a cute sleepy voice while rubbing her eyes free of sleep before seeing a huge fancy house. "Whoa! Uncle Pete's house is huge!" She said before jumping over to Max and tackle hugged her brother onto the grass laughing as she was holding a kitty plush in one arm.

•Months passed by in Toontown as a new show aired on TV called the Goof Troop.•

Y/n starred in the show along with her family and friends as well neighbors but her cute and sweet nature soon became gothic and rebellious but still funny and kind.

Y/n was walking through the park to the skateboard park humming until three girly voices teased her name which led to the Goof girl to start running off with the three bullies after her.

Moseying along nearby, an older boy walked along with his friend. The two looked nothing alike; one being scrawny and light-eyed, the other being more stout with eyes as black as they come. They both seemed to don the same bright smile though, talking and laughing about things from school and elsewhere. However, hearing the nauctious teasing and laughter of slightly younger girls, their attention was ripped from their joking and stories. They looked around themselves, having stopped in place. Suddenly they spotted a slightly smaller someone dressed in black, running from a trio of snobbish middleschoolers and heading straight for them. They shared a confused look, but stayed put just in case.

The Goof girl kept running til she looked over her shoulder to only trip over her own sneakers and screamed out loud.

Y/n)- "Yeow-hoo-hooee!!"

She yelled out as she literally was tossed into something hard and made them both fall onto the park's wet grass. Y/n groaned slightly as she sat up rubbing her head placing her hand onto what she thought was solid ground til she felt warmth underneath her fingertips. This cause her to look down seeing she had tripped and tackled down a boy a few years older than her.

Y/n)- "Oh, gawrsh! I'm so sorry."

She said honestly before she heard more shouting taunts and now threats. She quickly scrambled off the hound boy and looked up at her bullies growling angrily.

Y/n)- "Oh, leave me alone Lisa or should I say Lindsay! Besides what's the big deal he's just a boy." She said seriously before sticking her tongue out at the girls then began dodging the girl's punches with ease thanks to her years of ballet experience and flexibility. Once the girls shrieked at her some more before leaving the three alone. Y/n looked over at the boy she accidentally tackled down and hold her gloved hand out towards him and smiled kindly at him.