Lovable Scoundrel

Dedicated to NevermoreUppercrust

A maiden noble and fair looked out of her window from her castle at the moonlit sky thinking of the outlaw whom has been her sweetheart since they were young children until she had to leave her village of Nottingham to finish her schooling in London. Her e/c eyes looked out down towards the dungeons barred window holding a beautiful red rose in her hand given to her by her love's best friend.

Iron chains on his wrists was a man wearing red and gray tunic and black tights along with dark brown boots. He was a nobleman turned a scoundrel rogue outlaw to help his home village of Nottingham from his father's heavy taxes only with his friends that the villagers called his band of Merry Men. His sapphire blue eyes looked out his barred window seeing his sweetheart maiden by the name of Y/n Goof and saw the rose she was holding. "Timothy gave her my gift, thank heaven." He looked at Y/n and smiled sticking his hand out of the bars.

Y/n looked at the barred window seeing her love's hand in the light with a smile on her face. "Oh, Bartholomew (Medieval Bradley). Gazing from my window there you are, your so very close yet so far..." she sang out sweetly and pure as she held her own hand out towards his own sadly. "When I see your face dear then I know this much is true, There's no other no for me but you.~ No other love for me, I know deep in my heart. No other one for me, No other love for me, it's true. There's no other one for me but you.~" She sang out as her true love for Bartholomew formed in a beautiful sonnet of her pure love for him.

Bartholomew listen to her song as he looked up at his maiden love. "Chained within this cell, I dream of you. Thoughts of all the scrapes that we've been through. Giving me the courage for the fight that's sure to be, There's no other hope for me, you see. No other love for me,No other one for me!" He sang out his own love for his noble and fair maiden as it echoed in his cell and outside to her ears.

Y/n smiled sweetly as she looked at the wanted poster in her room of Bartholomew Uppercrust whom stole from the tyrant lords and gave it back to the poor they had taken heavy taxes on. "No other one for me, No other love for me, it's true nothing's ever keeping us apart!~" They pair of childhood sweetheart lovers sang together

Bartholomew men stormed the castle along with the villagers to free themselves and the true ruling lord of Nottingham. Timothy pulls his friend's cell door off of it's hinges as well arming him with his sword before the outlaw lord ran through the castle and fought his own father until he surrendered and placed him in chains. The next day Bartholomew was knighted and given his birth title of Lord of Nottingham as Y/n stood beside him giggling at his large smile. "I believe that I owe you something?" Y/n said as she trailed her hand under his chin making the new lord smirk as the scoundrel he once was and wrapped his arms around his love's waist. "Why yes? Yes you do.~" Bartholomew said as Y/n wrapped her arms around his neck as they kissed each other passionately and yet lovingly while the people cheered for them.

((I was watching Disney's Robin Hood so enjoy!))