💘A Uppercrust Love Story💘

Happy Belated Valentine's Day from NevermoreUppercrust and AshleyGryffindor Requested by FWPlacencia623

'Valentine's Day, a day for young and old, for friends becoming couples, couples becoming wedded....this story is about two kinds of love from rivals to friends and to becoming a couple only to break up then those broken heart halves were rejoined during the yuletide season and were married at long last now the boy is now a man with no idea on what to do for the girl now a woman, He has loved this young woman since their college years where they were once rivals then became much more then that and into a year of wedded bliss, The man and woman have special plans for the another as their families help them out to plan the young couple's Valentine's Day surprises.'

Max, P.j, Bobby and B.J help decorate the X-games training center's lobby in Valentine's decorations as Y/n was teaching a few young girls how to skateboard in the opposite room.

(Max)- *Reaches for the red heartstring lace* "So Brad, what are you planning on doing for my sister since it's been a year since you've two been married?" He questioned as B.J at the age of six groaned in disgust about his parents making kisses faces at each other.

Handing P.J a hammer from the tool box, Bradley stood below with a nervous blush across his cheeks. The slender brunette rubbed anxiously at the back of his neck as a chuckle sounded from deep in his throat. Although he'd never admit it, he hadn't the slightest clue what his plans were going to be! He'd been brainstorming for weeks to no avail, and still had nothing. But Max need not know, as far as Bradley was concerned. Besides, if he could plan a wedding, he could plan a holiday!

(Bradley) - "I've got a few things in mind..." He stated cooly, his nervous expression clouded by forced smugness.

Handing Bobby a handful of nails, Bradley went back to silently brainstorming. There was no way he was going to allow such a special day for his beloved be ruined. Besides, Y/N ALWAYS found a way to turn Valentines day into something perfect and special! Why couldn't he? So, with this in mind, Bradley continued to help the others while he attempted to think of ideas.

(Max)- Helped B.J onto the floor once again and looked at his brother in law. "You have no idea what to do for her, huh? Kitty is known for besting you every Valentine's day with you becoming a babbling lovesick dog like back in college and when we graduated." He said seriously as B.J ran into the other room to see his mother.

Bradley shot a glare in Max's direction, unhappy to be receiving such a reminder. Rolling his eyes, a scoff escaped his lips.

(Bradley) - "Max... I know that. You don't have to remind me." He muttered, taping a big red heart to the wall. "I'll figure it out, just you wait!"

Despite the certainty in his voice, Bradley understood that Max was right, yet again.

Max, P.j and Bobby looked at Bradley before bursting out into laughter at Bradley's words.

(Bobby)- "Oh that's hilarious! You've never been good at the holiday of romance." He said honestly before he got whacked up the head by a slim hand.

An arm pulled Bobby into a headlock as a wedding ring shined in the light while the young girls ran out of the building with their parents.

(Y/n)- "Bobby, You don't make fun of Bradley that is my job alone." She said honestly before began giving him a noggie as her clothes showed a classic skater girl look which was fading jeans, a blue flannel shirt and white tank top, high top shoes were gray.