"Who do you think you are? You can't just waltz back into our lives, which us away and expect to be able to parent us just because you took us skiing." Dad just exhaled slowly and didn't answer her back.
...

"Seaweed Brain, get up, we're back." I opened my eyes, not realizing I had fallen asleep, and Annabeth was stroking my hair, gently waking me up.

"Hey, you look... stunning." She blushed, it was adorable, but then again when is anything she does not adorable?

"You're stupid, come on." She pulled me out of the car and Mom was waiting inside. They had unpacked the car as I slept. I felt incredibly guilty, I wish they had woken me up to help.

"You guys could have woken me up to help you know."

"We had it handled." When we walked into the house I saw Paul talking to my dad, and they seemed to be buddy buddy and it made laugh a little. I don't know why, it was just funny I guess.

...

We sat down on the couches all together, to talk to mom.

"So... how was it?"

"Did you know these two are dating?!"

"Peyton..."

"YOU KNEW!"

"Peyton we knew that you would be upset, you always hated sharing with Percy, even when you guys were little kids. It was one of the reasons we moved to this house, you guys were fighting so much I was worried one of you would hurt the other. We needed to get a house that had enough rooms to separate you guys."

"Great so I'm the problem child? What about him being a manwhore?!"

"What Percy does is his business."

"So you're okay with him passing on his STD's to my best friend?" Mom was clearly uncomfortable with the question. Annabeth couldn't look at any of us. I now felt even worse for putting pressure on her. I'm an awful boyfriend.

"That is neither here nor there. Now tell me, how was the rest of the trip?"

"It was great. Dad got us individual cabins, which I thought was a bit excessive but when someone kicked Annabeth out I was able to take her in."

"Oh. Well other than the cabin situation how was skiing?"

"It was fun, yeah we raced a couple times, the chairlift scared the crap out of me of course, but yeah."

"Peyton?"

"It was fine."

"Annabeth?"

"I had a nice time, uhm," I could tell she didn't want to bring up the very end of the trip. Not that it was her fault of course but still. "Percy was a great teacher." She smiled at me.

"Thats great to know Perce, if the olympics don't end up working out you can always be a teacher."

"Yeah."

"Well I'll let you kids unpack, let me know if you guys need any help. Don't forget to stop in with Tyson and Estelle, they missed you guys a lot." I nodded and we all headed upstairs. Annabeth knocked on Stella's door, and she came barreling into all three of us.

"I wish I could have gone skiing!"

"It wasn't that great, I much rather have had stayed home and sent you Stella." Peyton picked Estelle up even though she's ten and doesn't need to be picked up anymore.

"Annabeth!"

"Yeah Stella?"

"Do you know what day it is?"