Chapter 11

A/N:

WARNING Chapter Contains: Brief Sexual Content and Triggered PTSD

As previously mentioned, you can skip from the ❥  to the ❥‖ to avoid the explicit section if you wish (both warnings are in the same excerpt).

❥ Jason threw his arm over his eyes, chest heaving as he caught his breath. He was sprawled bonelessly across the bed, and he thought he might never be able to move again ⁠— in the very best way, of course.

"Hhhnfk" he mumbled, and then groaned as Dick eased the toy out of him.

Dick snorted. "Was that actually supposed to be words, or are you just making noises now?"

Jason gave another small wordless groan, and managed to fling his arm back off of his face. 

He looked over at Dick, eyes still half-lidded. "Don't bully me. That was…really good. Super mega good." He managed to form his hand into a lazy thumbs up and then dropped it, and Dick snorted again.

"'Really super mega good', huh?"

"Mmn stop being mean. You okay?" Jason checked as he rolled himself up onto his side, feeling some of the post-orgasm brain fog start to disperse. Dick nodded, and Jason held out his hand to him, two fingers outstretched for a 'kiss'.

Dick started to comply, bringing their fingers together, but Jason jerked his hand back at the last second.

"Bastard, you used that hand on purpose! Give me that."

He grabbed Dick's wrist and held up the offending hand still covered in Jason's come between them. “You’re not cute.”

“That’s a bold lie ⁠— I’m adorable.”

Jason pressed a kiss to his wrist. “Fine. You are cute, but you’re still a bastard,” he muttered into the skin, and nipped lightly at the heel of Dick’s hand. “Wouldn't want to stain the sheets though," he teased. "This alright?”

Dick nodded, and watched as Jason slowly traced his tongue up the side of his hand and over his pinky finger.

"Still good?" he asked again, and Dick nodded impatiently, flexing his fingers back.

Jason took the hint, and dragged his tongue over Dick's palm, cleaning it off thoroughly and carefully, before moving up the side of his pointer finger. He swirled his tongue over the tip of the finger, and then dipped down between it and the middle finger, working in long slow strokes of his tongue and watching Dick's eyes begin to darken.

"Tell me if you want me to stop, okay?"

Dick flicked his eyes away from where he'd been staring, transfixed by Jason's tongue working on his fingers. He caught Jason's own earnest eyes just for a split second before returning his attention to his mouth.

"Don't stop," he said softly, pushing the two fingers fully into Jason's mouth. 

He felt himself start to get hard as Jason sucked on his fingers, playing with them with his tongue and occasionally bobbing his head. Dick found himself leaning over him, pushing him back against the pillows.

"You look so good like this, Little Wing," he murmured, sliding in his ring finger alongside the other two. "It's been a while, huh?"

Jason hummed in agreement around his fingers, and Dick found himself pushing them deeper, making Jason swallow reflexively, which made his tongue undulate against Dick's fingers. He started to palm himself through his pants unconsciously with his other hand.