\\3\\

Next update

"Ma here someone doesn't understand English I think" Aarav glared at Manik and said, Mia looking all confused, she walked to Manik and jumped into his arms. She is always with him whenever he comes home.

"Aarav please" I try to make him silent, Manik already hurt by seeing his son's behaviour for one year.

"She is my wife, I don't think I need your permission" Ayyappa this Manik, he wants to show his possessiveness now.

Aarav glanced at me and Manik who was standing cooly with Mia, "stay away from my Ma, I won't keep on repeating it Mr. Malhotra"

 Manik Malhotra son na, in one line he finished the conversation.

Aarav walked to me and dragged me into his room. I feel like laughing at Manik who had an irritating face.

"Baby it's wrong, please you are hurting him" I said while sitting beside Aarav who was sitting with his guitar, yes my baby has a Guitar. Even Manik use to play guitar, he said it is his dream but don't why he left it.

But his dream is what my son is trying to achieve without his knowledge. If I say his dad likes him then he will throw his guitar.

"You still love him Ma" he chuckled sadly and looked front, I frown. "Even if he lied to you, you can't see him in pain na". He smiled at me, I signed and looked down.

"Aarav, once he meant a lot to me, I loved him so much, I will always love him. I can't change it baby. But why I left him I can't explain" Aarav saw his Ma eye show more love for him. He felt happy, but he was not sure if his Papa loved her or not. Always he take care of them but when it comes to love,Aarav can't get an idea.

Aarav came into Nandini's arms and placed his head on her chest and relaxed. This is the best place he can relax, feel safe. Both mother and son sat silently.

__________________

Outside both father and daughter, lying on the couch in their own world, actually Manik who doesn't have patience listening to his daughter's stories.

"Papa" Mia called him while poking his cheek and pulling his breed.

"Yes princess" he caresses her hair, he loves his princess and Jaan hair.

"You want Ma na" Mia giggled her words, Manik pouted sadly.

"But your Bhai is not leaving me baby, he is bodyguard for your Ma" Manik said while pouting.

Mia giggled and jumped in his chest, "Bhai lub Ma and Mia soooooooooo much".

"No one loves me" Manik said while making a crying face which made Mia sad, she didn't know her father was acting.

Mia cupped his face with her little hands, and said "Mia lub Papa more.." Manik smiled at his princess and kissed her lip, Mia giggled and kissed him back. Kissing game started, the whole hall filled with giggling and Manik laughed.

"Baby papa needs your help" Manik said while sitting straight on the couch, Mia stood in his lap.

"Yes Papa, Mia help" Mia said. Manik took another cover behind the couch and placed it.