Ch. 11 Training

He was blindfolded, the only thing he could use was his hearing, smell, touch and taste. He was facing multiple white Zetsu's each armed to the bone with weapons such as swords, kunai's, war fans or just their fists.

When they converged on him he didn't flinch he didn't even move a muscle. He channelled chakra flow into his Katana that was designed to absorb the energy. Now his weapon was coated with wind increasing it's cutting power and lethality.

One Zetsu came up behind him hoping to take him by surprise, but the scarred man turned around and bisected the artificial human, he blocked a flying kunai aimed at the side of his rib with the flat side of his katana, he grabbed it out of the air and threw at another Zetsu where it pierced the artificial humans skull. He slashed another Zetsu, the wind on his Katana making him more efficiently deadly.

He sealed his Katana on a portable seal on his right wrist. He went through a couple of handsigns and breathed in and shouted.

"Fūton: Koryū kisoku no Jutsu (Wind release: Great Dragon breath technique)!." He blew out a massive head of a japanese dragon made of lacerating wind that was four times his size. It flew at the Zetsu with overwhelming speed that it tore apart anything in it's path until scraps were left, the Zetsu didn't have time to blink before they dropped to the ground dead bisecting cuts all over their bodies and if they had blood he was sure the ground would be coated with it.

He unsealed his Katana from his wrist and parried a kunai blow to the head from a brave Zetsu, he channeled wind chakra into his sword which cut through the kunai like butter and killed the Zetsu. He heard movement to his left and kicked an unfortunate Zetsu in the face, impacting against his jaw and sending him flying back a few metres away hitting other Zetsu's like bowling pins.

He heard multiple foot steps running at him and like before he sealed his katana away. He want through a couple of handsigns and spoke the name of the jutsu.

"Katon: Ryūen Hōka no Jutsu (Fire release: Dragon Flame Release Song technique)!" yelled the blonde man as he spat out a number of dragon shaped fire heads flying at amazing speeds. The flame heads hit their marks as five Zetsu's were incinerated by the hot fire. The man unsealed his Katana and started to tear through the ranks of the Zetsus.

His taijutsu was interesting as it appeared he was dancing when he was actually using agility mixed in with strength to deal powerful blows to his enemy.

A Zetsu cried a battle shout as he went up to attack the man in blind rage at the sight of it's brethren being slaughtered. But it's surroundings changed all around it it looked back behind itself to see all the other Zetsu's, but now they looked like the blonde man with his eyes blindfolded each holding a katana in hand. enraged at the sight the Zetsu started to ruthlessly attack it's comrades hoping to find out which was it's real target. The Zetsu was sadly caught in a genjutsu where he was killing it's friends as if they were the blonde himself.

The man in a swift motion stabbed his Katana in the ground where an unsuspecting Zetsu was trying to crawl his way over to him, but it was rewarded with a sword penetrating through it's skull, the blonde then quickly went through some more handsigns. "Raiton: Jibashi (Lightning release: Electromagnetic murder)!" yelled the man as he slammed his palms on the ground as an electric wave burst forth shocking everyone that was caught before their nervous system was fried, they soon dropped to the ground, dead, with heavy thuds and they were smouldering a little and lightning was coursing around their bodies.

The man picked up his Katana again and started channeling his chakra into it. He stabbed a Zetsu behind him without even turning around, the clone of Hashirama had tried to sneak up on the man but it had failed in it's attempt, the blonde took the kunai that was in the Zetsu's hand, channeled some lighting chakra through it and threw the knife at another Zetsu penetrating into it's skull and out the other end and stabbing another in the head as it stopped it's flight.

The man couldn't see his handiwork but he knew he scored some points in when the chakra signatures disappeared. Three Zetsu's jumped him from behind, where the four combatants, were locked in close combat. The man dodged a kunai attack from a Zetsu and let it slide pass him where he kicked the Zetsu and killed it with a lighting charged kunai he had unsealed from his wrist seals. He then killed the other two in a Horizontal sweeping slash, where it bisected the two plant men in half as their torso's fell to the ground leaking white ooze.

A large group of Zetsu's started to rush at the lone man with angry looks on their faces, the blonde in retaliation unsealed a fūma shuriken from his left wrist. He channeled his wind chakra in to the large shuriken adding an extra set of rotating blades made of wind and whispered "Shuriken Kage Bunshin no jutsu (Shuriken shadow clone technique)." He threw the one shuriken which then became one hundred shuriken and all of them were wind enhanced, where they cut through the Zetsu's like sheep to the slaughter and like a butcher's knife to meat.

The man turned and faced another wave of Zetsu's. "Sanzengarasu no jutsu (Scattering Thousand Crows Technique)." said the man as one thousand crows flew in from behind him, he could use this as the jutsu was just sitting around the place. The crows attacked the Zetsu's distracting them from the real threat. Which was the man and his Katana. He passed by them within a blink of an eye and all their heads were lopped off their shoulders with one fell swoop.

One final party of Zetsu's rushed at the man trying to end the battle that had been going on. The man sealed his Katana and held out his right hand. Instantly a Rasengan appeared until the man pumped Wind chakra into it which then became a spinning white shuriken with a light blue ball in the middle.

"Fūton: Rasenshuriken!" yelled the man as he hurled the shuriken at the Zetsu's, when it made contact it expanded into a dome of small wind blades that attacked the Zetsu's on a mollecular level and finally killing them as their chakra network was severed, the jutsu was more like a poison rather than a series of attacks.

When the dome died down a crater was left with the Zetsu's lying on the floor. The man didn't celebrate, he didn't cheer, he just stood there, unwavering, until he turned his attention to someone clapping.

There was an extremely old man with a kusarigama in hand clapping as he watched the spectacle with a small smile on his face but a dark look in his only visible eye.

"Very good... very good." praised the man who was unfazed by all the deaths. "You have come far... everyone one of those Zetsu's were at least high chūnin level, and yet you made them look like academy students hehe... no one can dispute your power... your strength rivals my own back when I... was young and at my prime but you still require more refinement as you are still not as strong as me you're at least two thirds of my power back when I was in my prime, I did say you rivalled me." said the man with a sickly smirk. "And you didn't even use your sharingan against them even more impressive."