Ch. 22 New Partner

Naruto hadn't had interaction with the females of his species for over five years, and he had little social interaction besides Zetsu and Madara. The women's eyes were either directed at his face, which led him to the conclusion that he was handsome and a few days ago he did notice a change in his face it was now more angular and his eye shape was more narrow like his fathers but still round and most like the chin length strands of hair on the sides of his face and the nose length strands that fell between his eyes may have... accentuated his overall attractiveness.

Their eyes were also directed at his muscles which he noted were lean and rippling. He knew that all the physical workouts Madara made him do likely had a part to play with this. And his armour did little to hide all the muscle he had, such as his chest and biceps.

Or they were directed at his... um crotch. Where women both teenage and other ages blushed furiously and later they had chronic nose bleeds and money women were taken to Ame's hospital to treat blood loss.

To Naruto this all seemed weird and yet he had an amusing feeling inside of him, he just couldn't explain but it made him chuckle.

When he was invited to the Akatsuki he received a letter hand delivered to him by Zetsu explaining to come to the tallest tower in the hidden rain. Thats where he supposed the leader of the Akatsuki stayed. He already had the 'pleasure' of meeting to other Akatsuki members. Itachi Uchiha, Sasuke's older brother and Kisame Hoshigaki, the Kirigakure no kaijin (monster of the hiden mist).

He hadn't met any other members but he was sure that some if not most were freaks because most S-ranked shinobi were freaks. But he was wondering who he would be partnered up with. He had a million guesses going through his head. He just hoped it was someone quiet and not a freak he would have arguments over which one was better or which ideal is correct, he didn't have the time nor the patience for that.

Then he had Pain's tower in his sight. It really was the tallest tower in the village it easily dwarfed all the other skyscraper like towers and it was quite interesting in Naruto's opinion. It had four faces on each side of the tower with multiple pipes and tubes sticking out of each of ti's faces. Naruto could barely make out a silhouette on the tongue of one of the faces. But he shrugged it off and continued onwards.

He reached the base of the tower and found a chain link fence surrounding it. He jumped over the fence and walked up to a door on the side of the tower. When he opened the door he was met with stairs... lots of stairs, he groaned a little and starting his trek up the tower.

Zetsu was waiting next to Pain along with Konan waiting for Ryū to arrive. Konan was a little anxious, she had no idea what this Yokaze person would be like, what if he enjoyed killing like sasori and Hidan, what if he was psychotic like Kisame and Kakazu, she just hoped he didn't have a stupid obsession for art, money or religion.

Pain didn't care what Ryū was like, as long as he served his ultimate goal then nothing mattered.

Zetsu... he was just Zetsu, nobody knew what he was thinking except for Naruto, but he would only be half right. They heard footsteps coming from the door behind them and the small sound of armour clanking a little. White Zetsu smiled, Nar-Ryū would have a hard time getting adjusted to being with a partner, but he knew that all these years training would have to amount to something, so this would be interesting to say the least. Black Zetsu couldn't smile but he was in a way excited for Ryū's reaction to working with a partner.

The door opened and the trio saw a man clad in black. He had black leather armour that hugged his form quite nicely, he had black pronged pauldrons on his shoulders and black pronged bracers and black clawed gloves. His boots were unique for he had silver claws on the toes and sharp spurs on the back of the heel. He wore a light blue rope belt with the ends of the belt hanging between his crotch and right leg and ending down below the knee. He also had a black sleeveless coat with the edges tattered along with bright red flame motifs on the edges and had the kanji for 'Kuro Ryū' (Black Dragon) on the back, the coat also had a hood and a long collar with six silver magatama on each collar. He also had a long katana held by a sheath on his back with a light blue rope on the hilt that was 23 inches.