Ch 45 sloth

Marechiyo Ōmaeda was the meaning of the word 'sloth' as in lazy. He was a tall and fat and upon his finger were jewels from all the corners of the shinobi world, he wore elaborate kimonos made from the finest silk Konoha had to offer, his home was flowing with gold, emerald, sapphire, ruby and diamonds, pearls and platinum.

Marechiyo was vain, cowardly, snobbish, greedy, sluggish and arrogant. He was a member of the Konoha council and was a loyal supporter of Sasuke Uchiha, he even recommended that Sasuke have a stature erected in his honour. But the Hokage had slated Sasuke as a missing nin, Marechiyo and his supporters had tried many times to persuade the Hokage, Tsunade, but she was just as stubborn as her teacher where instead of killing the 'demon' she welcomed it and even thought of that 'boy' as a son, Marechiyo believed that the fox had tricked the mind of the Hokage's obviously that was what a fox would do. He had tried many times to kill the 'demon' by starving it by bribing the shopkeepers, who declined his money saying that 'killing the demon is it's own reward' which pleased the fat man to no end.

But he has had a good life, the demon was dead, the village was safer than i has ever been and no trouble had been caused aside from Ryū Yokaze.

Marechiyo was a civilian councilman, one of the wealthiest men in the village and he had a great family, his father was still around and kicking along with his mother and he has three siblings a brother and two sisters.

Night had fallen over the village and it was still raining, Marechiyo noted that it had rained more ever since the 'demons' death.

However not being a shinobi of course made him unaware of his surroundings. Where he didn't see or notice a black cloaked figure tailing him like a shadow who was literally walking behind him, their steps perfectly synched so not to create a sound.

This shadow had red eyes with three tomoe in each iris, which were spinning rapidly.

Marechiyo heard a sound behind him and spun around but was met with nothing but a cat eating out of a trash can. Marechiyo huffed at the creature and restarted his trek back to his mansion. While the figure in black was watching from the rooftops, his black cloak whipping in the wind and drenched by the rain and his red malevolent eyes were burning with intense rage that any body could cut the palpable anger that filled the air.

When the fat councilman saw his home not to far away he sighed in happiness however he was blissfully unaware of the tragedy inside and... a dark hatred lurking within.

Marechiyo walked in and saw his mother making dinner in the kitchen.

"Hey kaa-san!" called out Marechiyo. His mother turned around and smiled at him.

"Hello Marechiyo." said his mother softly.

"Whats for dinner?" said Marechiyo excitedly.

"Ramen." answered his mother. Which made Marechiyo face fault.

"Kaa-san, you know I hate ramen... I should have closed down that stand of ramen cooks long ago for serving the 'demon'." spat Marechiyo. Apparently even after the great announcement he still believed that a boy, the son of a hero was still the 'demon'.

"I'm sorry honey, maybe you should have something else." suggested his mother. But before the councilman could answer her, his little sister Mareyo Ōmaeda came running up to him and gave him a large hug.