She had literally erased out all the potential road blocks from their lives and had been the driving force because of who this day had been possible.

They helped her get up from her seat “Dadi, meri life ki sabse badi khushi, mujhe aapke wajha se mili hai” Sidharth hugged her affectionately as he thanked her.

“Sidharth jaise teri Khushi Shehnaaz hai, waise hi meri bacchi ki bhi jaan basti hai tujh mein, uski Khushi bhi tere se hi hai” she smiled patting their foreheads.

Shehnaaz hugged her and let her tears flow
freely “Hayye yeh koi rone wala din hai bacche? Abhi rulane ka time aa gaya hai.”
she chuckled drawing out a fist

“Pati ko aise mutthi mein bandh ke rakhna hai, samjhi? Jaise maine mere Dara Singhji ko rakha tha” dadi teased wiggling her eyebrows.

Shehnaaz let out a teary smile looking at him as he smirked at the planning.

They were called on the stage again by Neeti di as she again announced a ritual of the brother oulling the groom’s ear, to warn him against hurting his sister, the bride.

Shehbaaz was summoned on the stage for the same.

“Bhai dheere khichna kaan” Sidharth let out a pre warning

“Nahi ha Shehbaaz yehi time hia, kass ke khichna, Sidharth ko puri zindagi yaad rehna chahiye yeh dard” Preeti guffawed, making Sidharth scoff at her.

Shehbaaz being Shehbaaz, happily obliged and pinched Sidharth’s ear and yanked his head down “Aaaahhhh abbey saale, dukh gaya mere ko” he yelped trying to pry his fingers off

“Bhai dekho, yaad rakho isko, mere behen ke aankh mein aasu nahi aane chahiye kabhi bhi” Shehbaaz smiled and hugged them both, whirling a wad of notes around the couple.  

A million formal and customary greetings later, all the guests were finally mixing with each other and the celebrated couple finally got some time to themselves.

Mindless of their wedding outfits, they were cozily seated on their favourite spot on the porch stairs.

Him a step above and her a step beneath between his legs.

His arms encircled around her making her flinch

“oye, bebu sablog dekh rahe hai” she hissed,  astonished

“Toh?? Abhi kisika baap nahi rok sakta meko, tera baap bhi nahi samjhi??” he ground his teeth and planted a swift kiss to her vermilion smeared forehead.

“I love you Mrs. Shukla” he whispered. She leaned her head into his face and cooed back

“Love you too my guchu muchu” Shehnaaz pinched his lips.

“fuckkk… guchuuuu muchuuuuu??? No wayyyyy” he groaned loudly stressing on the incoherent words. She let out a throaty laugh looking at his scrunched face.

“Accha ab sab bade buddho ki rasme ho gayi?” Mohit’s loud voice boomed across the lawn captivating everyone’s attention

“haa sabki rasmein puri ho gayi, ab tu bhi apne armaan pure karle” Rita aunty chided playfully.

“Tohhhh, mera sabse accha dost aur meri sabse pyari behen, jinki shaadi ho chuki hai, ab unko apni zindagi ek sath milke guzaarni hai, toh zahir hai khana bhi share karna hoga, rukha sukha jo bhi ho, mil baat ke khana hoga” Mohit spoke on the mic adding a touch of his ham acting.

“isliye humne socha inko thodi practice de dete hai” he turned around towards the house and announced on the mic

“Gunni… baby.. are you ready with the maal?” he shouted stressing on maal.

Sidharth’s ears were perked on the
mention of maal and he panicked because with mohit anything was possible.

He wouldn’t hesitate to make him smoke a joint in front of everyone.

“Abey harami kya kar raha hai tu?” sidharth was already by Mohit’s side grabbing his shirt from behind

“Chill kar na bro” Mohit winked at him as Gunni approached rolling out a quaint little trolley with a small tray perched on top.

It had four bowls, which contained a dairy milk chocolate, a few rings of polo mint, a few cloves and a handful of seasame seeds.

“Toh ab, Mr. Sidharth aur Mrs. Shehnaaz Shukla ko yeh sab mil baat ke khana hai, but...but...but... ek shart hai, yeh sab khana aur khilana hai without using your hands” he laughed and everyone joined in, looking at the couple with curiosity.

Shehnaaz understood what the game was all about and her brows hit her forehead knowing she will probably have to lock lips with Sidharth in the pursuit of eating these items.

That too in front of their whole family.

She sat there frozen and edgy.

The first two items on the menu were easy, dairy milk and polo.

He held it between his teeth and she bit it off, completing the challenge.

But it was the last two things that were making her antsy.

It wasn't like she was kissing him for the first the, but this time it was out in open and the fact that the whole family was standing right in front of them was unnerving.

Sidharth slowly put the clove between his teeth and bent towards her.

To her amazement the whole family was cheering and it boosted her confidence.

She shakily bent ahead and with the slightest brush of their lips, managed to bite off half the clove.

Without much ado, Mohit picked up the bowl of sesame seeds and came to them “Ab baari hai Aakhri daav ki, hain !!” he said aping Amitabh Bacchan this time.

Sidharth’s eyes had turned darker as he looked at her intensely. It was like he was
waiting for a moment to claim her in front of them all, as his own.

He picked up a seed with a smug smile and put it on his tongue.

He stood in front of her like a wall hiding her from the crowd and bent down the slightest to claim her lips.

Suckling on her petals softly, as their tongues entangled in each other’s sweetness.

An over excited Mohit shouted “Task Completed” to the crowd and cued the music to play as he jumped down and pulled in everyone for a dance.

Sidharth who had deepened the kiss and was getting drunk on Shehnaaz’s plump lips, the sesame seed long forgotten, broke away breathlessly and smiled looking at her gasping self

“Mrs. Shukla?? Ready for the next task?” his words and his velvety voice just sent her hormones into an overdrive as she smiled shyly fully aware of the delicious task he had planned for her.        

____________________________________________

Please please vote, comment and share my story..

Love to all

Sidnaazkidiwani