Sweet Reconciliation

Bắt đầu từ đầu

    Even his patient can notice how Dr

    Even his patient can notice how Dr. Zhao is very much in love with his wife. Who could blame him. Everytime his wife came.....flowers and brightly  shines come his ways. Doing that shy smile making even the nurse faint. Even the women didn't  know how he do it, making their hot doctor fall his kness over him.

    Whenever his nearby their Dr. Zhao is flying everywhere well literally  even his brain. He almost cut Dr. Da quing  with a surgical knife because his always looking at his dear wife blushing face. Luckily Dr. Da quing  shouted at him breaking his gaze at his wife and proceeding with the stiches his doing. Shen Wei  will shyly giggle making Yunlan's  heart flipped  and beat fast.

    Dr. Da quing  would call a nurse to let Shen Wei  out in the ER because Dr. Zhao is getting distracted at his presence. "Your so cruel!" Yunlan fake a hurt face. Making Da quing  mad, "Just finished  your work! Then you can see your wife!" Dr. Da quing  frown.

    While Shen Wei  wait for his husband at the canteen. A little  girl went beside him. "Excuse me sir? Can I ask if your an angel or a nymph came at the sea?" Shen Wei  look confuse on what the girl said. "What?" He ask. "Because Dr. Zhao kept telling us he married a nymph from the sea who enchanted him with his beauty! And you are beautiful sir? Is that true? Are you an angel or a nymph?" Ask the little  girl.

    Shen Wei  laugh a little  on what the girl said. "What do you think?" He ask back. The little  girl look puzzle and pout. "Sir! You should answer it please! My friends in our room kept asking Dr. Zhao but his only smiling and just look at us! So tell us sir." She begged.

    "Little  girl I'm neither the two! I'm just a human like you! So there is my answer!" And ruffled  her hair. "That's  not fair! Why won't  you tell us!" And ran tearfully. Shen Wei  can't  believe what have happened.  He should talk to his husband on what stories his giving to his patients about him.

    Well the doctor they're  talking about just came with a goofy smile written all over his face

    Well the doctor they're  talking about just came with a goofy smile written all over his face. "Hello! Dear wifey!" Shen Wei  thought he will only kiss his cheek but he was stunned  that  Yunlan kiss him on the lips and bend his knee almost lifting him up. All passerby looking at him. Was also surprised,  some can't  help to smile while other was astounded  on what happened. 

   Shen Wei  hit him lightly on the chest to stop him and help Shen Wei  up

   Shen Wei  hit him lightly on the chest to stop him and help Shen Wei  up. "Oh! Honey! Why you always shy in kissing in public!" Yunlan whined.  "You know I'm not an extrovert  person Ah Lan!"
But when they saw the duplicate of Zhu Hong.

    Shen Wei  suddenly  wrapped  himself up to Yunlan, like saying his mine back off b-tch!" Lyn glared at Shen Wei  and wanted to grabbed  him away from Yunlan.  But she's  trying to hold herself up for the sake of Yunlan.

    She made a fake smile, "Where you two going? Maybe I can go too?" That made Shen Wei's blood boil. "What a nerve! She already seen Yunlan is not available still he wants him." Shen Wei  said to himself. When he was about to speak Yunlan beat him to it.

    "Sorry! But the two of us have a date, three is a crowd! You know what I mean!" He suddenly  lift Shen Wei  up who blushed  furiously making Lyn jealousy  sky rocket high. And left there hanging.

 And left there hanging