Chapter 10

Sky's POV

After Topher tied the blindfold around my eyes I couldn't see anything. I turn around and hit some one in the face. "Woah!" Duncan says from somewhere. "I'm so sorry!" I say to who ever I hit. "It's ok." says Cody. "Oh my gosh. I didn't mean to hit you! Are you sure your ok?" "Yeah, I'm fine." he says. Someone grabs my arm and leads me to somewhere. "Ok, where at the starting line." I hear Topher say. "Ok, before I say the rules does everyone know there partners voice? Yes, ok." Chris says. "The rules are, the person without the blind fold in not aloud to go with in twenty feet if their partner, unless they get way off course. The person with the blindfold may not take the blindfold off at anytime. Any questions? No, good. Go!" I hear people shouting out orders but I don't move. "Take ten steps forward then take three step right." Topher says. I do exactly that then stop. "Now take 20 step forward, two steps left, then walk straight till I say to stop." he shouts. I do exactly that. I walk straight for what seems like forever. "Sky! Stop!" I hear Topher yell. I stop walking. "Now bend down to your left and grab the key." He says. I bend down and grab a key. "Once you get your key you can take your blindfold off and come back to the starting line!" Chris announces. I take my blind fold off to see that I walked passes mine, shark pool, angry moles, and more. I run back to the beginning and start to try the key in the chests. When I finally get a chest open there is a bag with climbing gear in it. "Sky and Topher are the first ones to get there chest open and get one of the advantages!" Chris says.

After everyone gets back and opens their chest we head to a mountain. "Now, you and your partner will be climbing a mountain. You may use anything that you have in your bags." Chris says. "How is this a trust challenge?" asks Dave who looks like a shark attacked him. "Those who got the advantage will notice that there is only one climbing helmet and one rope. They must trust that the other person will keep them same. The ones with the disadvantage will have to use whatever was in the chest to get up." Chris explained. "Go!" he says as he blew an air horn. I open the bag and see only one helmet, a rope, and climbing gloves. "Sky, you wear the helmet." Topher says. "No, I want you to wear it. I won't climb unless you do." I tell him. He sighs and puts the helmet on. Then he ties the rope around his wast and the other side around mine. He then hands me the climbing gloves, which I put on. Then we start climbing.

After a few minutes I start to get dizzy. "Topher." I say before everything goes black.

Topher's POV

After I hear Sky say my name I turn to look at her. Her eyes are closed and she isn't holding on to the mountain. I start to climb while pulling her up since we are tied together.

After I get to the top I try to wake up Sky. Everyone starts to walk over to us. Duncan cuts the rope with his pocket knife, Jasmine fans her with her hat and Shawn is saying its zombies. "Guys, calm down." says Gwen. "Give her some space." Everyone backs up, even me. DJ walks over to her and checks her pulse. "It's slow guys." said DJ shaking his head. "Welcome to the final part of the challenge. Sky volunteered to put her life in her teams hands. Lindsay did to." We all look at Lindsay who looks the same has Sky. "What do you me 'put her life in our hands'? Is this a trick McLean?" Courtney asks. "No it's not a joke. At breakfast they ate something that slows their heart down. If you don't find a way to wake them up in an hour, they are gone for good." Chris says walking away. "You are sick McLean." Heather says.

A few minutes passed till everyone calmed down. "Ok, now what?" Gwen asks. "We have to wake her up." I look around at everyone. "Courtney, you were a CIT, what do we do?" I ask her. She looks worried. "I don't know. I have never dealt with this before." she says. "What is we poor water on her?" Rodney suggests. "One problem, we are on a mountain with out any water." said Heather annoyed. "There's snow." Ella says. She picks up some snow and puts it on Sky's face. Nothing happened. "What if we jolt her awake?" Max asks. "That could work. But where would we get something like that?" Jasmine asks. We all turn to look at Duncan. "What?!" he asks. "Fine." He hands us a small tazzer. "I'm not even going to ask." Gwen says. I shock Sky with it and she jumps. "What was that for?" she asks. I hand Duncan back the tazzer while Gwen explains what happened. "What?! I never...." Sky started but was cut off my an air horn. "Team Superman wins!" Chris announces. I look over at the other team still trying to wake up Lindsay. She only has three minutes. I walk over to them. I stand next to Lindsay and say one simple word, "Sale!" and walk away. Lindsay sits up looking for the sale. Everyone stares at me. "What?" I ask them. "How did you know that would work?" Sky asks me. "She's Lindsay." I shrug. We all head down the mountain.

#######At Camp fire######

"Tonight one if you will be going home, never to come back again, ever. You will each get a marshmallow, those of you who don't head to the dock of shame and ride the boat of losers away." Chris says. "First marshmallow goes to DJ, Dave, Shawn, Lindsay, Beth, Mike, Owen, Sugar, Sammy, Cody, and Trent." Chris says while throwing marshmallows at people. "And the last save person is.........Izzy! See ya B."

########Later##########

Sky's POV

"I can't believe Chris did that to you." Ella says. I'm sitting on my bed hugging my bear. "Me neither. If he ever does something like that again he's gonna hear from us." says Gwen. I am not thinking about what Chris did to me I'm thinking about Topher. He was really nice to me. He even gave me a new charm. And he was really worried about me. So why is he ignoring me again. I think. "Sky!" Gwen says waving a hand in my face. "Yea." I say coming back to reality. "I asked if you wanted to prank the boys." Gwen said. I thought I over and stood up. "Let's do it." I say.

After we got all their clothes from their trailer we put them in the woods. "That will teach them than to mess with you." Gwen says to me. We walk back to camp and go to bed.