Chapter 8

Sky's POV

"We have a surprise competitor that no one knew about. Everyone welcome Alejandro!" Chris says as Alejandro steps off a new boat.

I start to feel disappointed.

I thought Topher was supposed to be here.

I shrink to the back of the group and squeeze Jasmine's arm.

Since she is tall I ask her to make sure that Topher isn't here.

She said no.

"Hey McLean. Where's the other ginger that's supposed to be here?" I hear Duncan ask.

Chris smiles smugly.

"I don't know what you are talking about." he simply says. "Now, the teams this season deal with superheroes as a request from the fans. Team Superman to the left and team Green Lantern to the right."

We all walk to were he tells us.

My team, team Superman, consists of me, Jasmine, Scott, Zoey, Duncan, Gwen, Ella, Rodney, Courtney, Heather, Max, Alejandro.

Team Green Lantern is Dave, Beth, Owen, Sugar, Sammy, Trent, B, Mike, Izzy, Lindsey, Shawn, and Cody.

We head to our trailers and I'm still sad.

"Hey, where's your bracelet?" asks Ella.

I look at my wrist and start freaking out.

I never go anywhere with out my bracelet.

"I forgot it at Topher's!" I say panicking.

I unzip my bag and see the bear Topher gave me.

I hug it to my chest while Jasmine and Ella try to calm me down.

"Meet me at the dock for a suprise you slugs!" Chris says threw a mega phone.

We all start to walk to the dock.

"Move!!" yelled Chris.

We all started to run except me.

I have no energy.

"First team here gets to pick their surprise." Chris says.

At this Jasmine slings me over her shoulder and runs to the dock.

She puts me down and our team wins.

"Ok, now as we wait for the other team I would like to say, Jasmine you need to stops growing. Because of you, the confessional booth had to be doubled in size." said Chris annoyed.

Jasmine is about a foot taller then last season even if it was a week ago.

"Sorry." she says sarcastically.

----

When the other team finally gets to the dock, two boats pull up.

"Now, since team Superman won, they get to choose their prize. But here's the twist, Jasmine, you are the only one who gets to choose because you helped your team win."

We all sigh but we know Jasmine will make the right choice.

The two boats park and Chef steps out of one and an intern steps out of the other.

"Now, who wants to know what the prize choices are?" asks Chris with fake enthusiasm.

"Get on with it!" Duncan says while flipping his pocket life in the air and catching it.

Chris sighs. "Your prize is a choice of a 13 team mate. Choices please stand up and come to the front of the boat."

The two people stand up and walk to the front of the boats.