Chapter 10: The cave

Thorin POV

I woke up, instantly feeling something laying over my lower legs. I leaned and saw Tygr....only she was in human form. I shook my foot slightly and she twitched. I grinned then shook her shoulder. Her eyes fluttered open but had a tiered haze. "Goodmorning Tygr" I said with a grin. She yawned and sat up. "Why where you sleeping in human form over my legs?" I asked. Her eyes widened and she bit her finger.

(((I mean like when your hands in a fist and you bite the like first part of your finger not the tip in like flirty way! Just clearin that up.)))

"U-um I'm sorry...sometimes I change forms in my sleep...I don't mean to...it just happens." She stamped out. I nodded "okay, just wondering. We should get going." I said. She nodded and got up and stretched. I looked at her body as she did so, she was quite small, but still muscular. What I liked about her was she wasn't thin, she had thick thighs and nice hips. I ran my eyes down her body then to her tail, I smirked. I reached out and ran my hand along her tail quickly, earning a squeak and her quickly pulling her tail to her chest. "Could you not!!!!" She squealed, her face beat red, and for the first time in a while I actually laughed loudly and whole heartedly. I clutched my stomach and laughed. I breathed and wiped a small tear away from my eyes and looked at her. She had a soft loving look in her eyes. "What?" I asked. "You should do that more...you have an amazing laugh." She said. I was surprised but touched. "I'm going to wake the others." She said before quickly forming into a small wolf and trotting off.

Soon after she woke them up we where on our way. Tygr walked between Kili and Fili a little ways behind me.

Tygr POV

I walked peacefully between the brothers from Kili tapped my shoulder. "Yuh?" I asked with a smile. "I...I need to ask this..." He said. I heard Fili snicker behind me. "What?" I laughed and lightly shoved him. "Can...I ride you?" He asked, I instantly knew this was a date but decided to play along. "Sure, if you think you can handle it." I said with a devious smile and a wink. "R-really?!" Kili asked. I nodded then formed into my biggest wolf below fighting and kneeled down so he could get on. He did so and I looked at Fili who looked shocked and pointed at himself. I nodded and he smiled and hopped on without a second thought. 'Hehe...let's see what they can handle.'

Thorin POV

I read the map thinking of which way to go...that was until a black form sprinted by me. I looked up and gasped, Tygr was sprinting with Kili and Fili riding her, laughing and having the time of their lives. "BE CAREFUL!" I yelled. I watched Tygr slide to a stop and reer up on her hind legs, causing the two to tumble off before going back to her human form. I watched her laughed and pull them up. "Thorin!!! You gotta try that!!!! It's so much fun!!!" Kili and Fili yelled with wide smiles on their faces. Tygr followed back behind when and grinned. "It was a dare that Fili told Kili so I decided to play along." She said, I nodded and grinned slightly.

We walked for hours until we found ourself in a thunderstorm on the edge of a very high cliff. I could hardly see in front of my. I looked back to see Tygr right behind me and I pushed her forward to go stand with Kili. She did as told and we carried on. Suddenly the stone beneath Bilbos feet broke, making him almost fall but a Dwalin pulled him back up. "We must find shelter!" I yelled. "I think I see a cave up there! I'm not sure though there's to much rain!" I heard Tygr yell. "Watch out!!!" Dwalin yelled.

Tygr POV

"Watch out!!!!" I flinched and ducked at Dwalins loud voice. We watched a massive boulder fly towards us. It crashed above us and shattered. I felt Bofurs hand on my shoulder, "this is no thunderstorm...it's a thunder battle!!" He yelled. "A what?!??" I asked. We then watched as a massive giant stood. "By my beard the legends are true...giants...STONE GIANTS!" Bofur yelled. We then felt the stone beneath us start to move. We where standing on a stone giant. "Nononono NOT OKAY!" I screamed as I clung to the wall. Suddenly Kili clung to the wall and wrapped one arm around my waist. We both screamed as we where lifted, the company separated. "KILI!!!!" I heard Fili tell. I held onto Kili, wrapping my tail around his waist trying to pull him closer. We where all swung around as the giants fought with their fists. Our giant got a nice hit to the face, sending the knee we where on flying towards the mountain. The knee hit the mountain, luckily we didn't get harmed in the slightest. "NO!!! TYGR!!!!!" I heard Thorin's voice boom. "We're alright!" Balin yelled. I saw the company looking at us, Fili ran and hugged his brother. I smiled at the sight, Fili looked at me and hugged me as well. I was surprised but hugged him back nonetheless. "Where's Bilbo? Where's our hobbit?!" Bofur said, I franticly looked around. "There!" Ori yelled pointing at Bilbo dangling off the edge. "Get him!" Dwalin said as he tried to pull him up. I watched Thorin jump down and push Bilbo up but lose his footing in the process. I yelped and ran to grab Thorin's other arm, pulling with Dwalin. We pulled him up and I sighed in relief. "I thought we lost our Burglar." Bofur said smiling. I looked at Thorin's face become sour. "He's been lost ever since he left home. He should never have come. He has no place amongst us. Dwalin!" He yelled. I looked at Bilbo, who had an honestly depressed look on his face. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked over my shoulder at Thorin. Bratty king.

I held Bilbos arm and we walked up into the cave following the company. "Alright, let's get a fire going." Gloin said happily. "No. No fires...not here. Everyone get sleep." Thorin said. I decided to stay away from the company of my anger, and layed down in the very back of the cave. "Tygr. Come here." I heard Thorin say. I turn and looked at him. He snapped his finger and pointed at the ground in front of him. "No." I said before turning back and layed down. "Who are you to say no to me?" He growled. I growled under my breath and stood up. "Who are YOU to tell ME what to do? I'm not your bloody pet!" I said annoyed. "Wether your my pet or not you have to listen to me and that's final." He said. The company was now looking at us. "Your playing with death Thorin Oakenshield." I said lowly. "Are threatening me?" He asked. "No, but I will if you provoke me any further." I said. "Your nothing but a puppy. You wouldn't have the guts to hurt me." He said with a smug smile. I narrowed my eyes and jumped at him, in the prosses of becoming a large wolf towering over him. I could smell his fear but he didn't show it. I bared my teeth and my fur was standing on edge. My claws dug into the dirt around him. "Tygr! Don't do this!!" Bilbo yelled. I looked at the hobbit and growled before turning back into a human. "Why would you do that?!" Thorin yelled. I swung my fist and knocked him in the jaw. "Piss off." I growled before going back to my corner at the back of the cave, I felt a lump in my throat and a choked back tears, though a few slipped out. "Tygr..." I heard Bofurs voice behind me. I didn't want to turn and let him see me crying. "Can you look at me lass?" Bofurs calm voice was comforting. I sat up and looked at him, I wiped tears away and pulled my knees to my chest. "Why did you let him get to you like that?" Bofur asked. "I-I don't know...he's just so infuriating sometimes! Plus he's so rude to Bilbo! It wasn't Bilbos fault he fell off the cliff!" I said and started to cry slightly more. Bofur didn't say a word, he only sat closer to me and hugged me closer rubbing my back. "He's starting to think of me as a pet...I can tell." I wimpered. "Then don't let him lass. Your not a pet, I would actually be scared to have you as a pet. From what ya just did there that's pretty terrifying. No idea how Thorin didn't wet himself." Bofur said in a playful tone, I could help but laugh hard and hug the dwarf. "Go to sleep lass, and forget about Thorin." He said. I nodded and layed up against Bofur, comfortably going to sleep. Though there was still boiling rage in me towards the dwarf king.