Chapter 47: Complications

Tygr POV

I happily ate the delicious meal and talked with Dis. She told me...*snicker* funny stories *snicker* about Thorin. "Ugh, Dis could you not tell her about that?" Thorin groaned. "What?! It's funny! Okay so Thorin was perched up in the tree with his throwing knives and waited for the deer to get closer. Just before he throws it, Frerin screams and he panicks and falls out of the tree and the back of his pants get caught leaving him hanging from the tree, his pants hooked around his ankles red in the face!!!" She laughed. I almost spat out my water. "Ahahaha that amazing!!!! Your so majestic Thorin!!" I laughed. "You should not be talking Tygr, I seem to remember a situation similar that happened to you." Beorn says. I cocked me head. "What?" I asked. "The mouse." He said and my eyes widened and my face gets pale. "Nonononono!!!" I panicked. "Yes yes yes yes yes! Please Beorn, do tell." Thorin said stroking his beard. "Well, when Tygr was very little she had a fear of mice. One night when our mother asked her to go get dressed for a party that was happening in our village, as she was getting her clothes on a mouse creeped onto her foot. I remember hearing her scream from upstairs then saw her...butt naked...run out the door right into the middle of the party screaming "get it off! Get it off!!!" At the top of her lungs!!" Beorn laughed. I covered my face hearing Thorin roar in laughter. Dis snickered, "so majestic Tygr!" Dis teased. I was thankful my son didn't hear that, for he was distracted by Kili and Bofur. "Ugh...yup." I smirked. Thorin whipped a tear away from his eye and took a sip of his drink. I rolled my eyes and continued talking with Dis. Though I noticed Beorn shooting me odd looks occasionally...though decided to ignore it.

We ate, laughed and drank into the night, and one by one everyone left, Dis took Allistor and put him in bed, much to my thankfulness. I held my kings hand loosely as we made our way slowly towards our bedroom. I looked over my shoulder after we reached the top of the stairs and saw the large balcony that looked beautiful after they rebuilt it. I stopped and rubbed Thorins hand. "What is it?" He asked. "I want to look at the stars..." I said sheepishly. Thorin nodded and followed me out to the balcony. I leaned against the railing and looked up. The moon was shining brilliantly and the stars twinkled to their hearts content. The night sky was clear as a picture. I glance over at Thorin looking at the sky as well. I admired his features...his strong jawline...manly face...surprisingly soft beard. The way his hair gently flowed with the calm breeze. I admired the shape of his lips and nose. Though the one thing that got my heart beating fast...was his beautiful eyes. The way they out shined sapphires was enchanting. I gently hooked my arm around his and rested my head on his shoulder. I couldn't help but remember how much he's helped be grow into a better person. He helped me learn to trust again...and allow myself to become attached to someone without being scared of being left alone. I felt him rest his head on mine, I looked up and kissed his cheek and looked back to the sky. "Thorin..." I said quietly. "Yes my love?" He replied, his deep voice making my knees weak. "Can it always be like this?" I asked. "Like what?" He asked. "I don't know...being together...and happy. Looking at the stars and not saying a word, just standing in comfortable silence?" I asked. Thorin looked at me before sliding his hand over my cheek, "I would love nothing more." He said before kissing my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck while his where around my waist, pulling my body closer to his. I ran my fingers through his hair and kissed him gently. He pulled away and pushed my bangs from my face. I smiled and looked towards our bedroom, "ready to go to bed?" I asked. Thorin nodded, "as long as you join me." He said before taking my hand. "I would love nothing more~" I said with a giggle. We walked to our bedroom and quietly undressed, Thorin in nothing but his underwear and me with shorts a and one of Thorins loose shirts. I brushed through my hair and brushed my teeth, Thorin did the same. He got in bed before I did and rolled over on his side. I crawled in bed beside him and laid against his back, my arm around his waist. I kissed his shoulder blade lovingly. He rolled over and ran his hand along my thigh with the other under my head. I tossed my leg over his and snuggled against his strong form. "Goodnight~" I said. "Goodnight my love" he said rubbing the base of my ear between his thumb and finger. I closed my eyes and felt myself drifting into sleep happily and calmly.

"M-maamr?" I woke up to the sound of a small voice. "Maamr?" I heard it again...it was Allistor. I yawned and rolled over, "yes my dear? What is it?" I asked seeing him at our door. "Can I sleep in here...?" He asked. "Why?" I heard Thorin say. "I got scared..." I heard Allistor say shyly. "When I was a ki-" I cut Thorin of with a slap to the stomach, though it didn't phase him one bit he stayed quiet. "Of course my love. Come here." I said. He quickly ran and jumped into our bed. I rolled over and hugged him closely to me, his back against my chest. "Your safe with us, I promise." I said softly, petting his soft red hair. "Ai..." Thorin said wrapping an arm around us both. "If anything try's to get ye, I'll cut their heads off." He said through a sleepy voice. "Whoa...will you teach me how to do that one day taad?" Allistor asked, I mentally face palmed. "Ai, one day, if you think you can handle it." Thorin teased. I grinned, "I can handle anything!!" Allistor argued. "Yeah! He's my son! He can kick anyone's ass in the blink of an eye!" I laughed. "Ai, just like his father. Now go to sleep." He said. I sighed and closed my eyes, happily sleeping with my two strong men.

I woke up the next morning to the sound of someone knocking out the door. I sat up and looked over to see Thorin with an arm tossed over his eyes and the other around Allistor...who was doing the same this. I grinned and stood up opening the door. Outside I found my brother, "good morning Beorn!" I said with a smile stepping into the hallway. "Good morning...can I have a word with you?" He said. I nodded and led him to a more private area. "What's up?" I asked. "When where you telling me about you getting married...and having a kid!" He yelled...undoubtably angry. "I-I was going to tell you as soon as I could! I thought Thorin must have told you since you are here!" I said panicked, startled by his sudden outburst. "No! The dwarf did not tell me! How could you marry and breed with a dwarf! Of all races!" He said, his expression was furious. "Because I love him! That's why! Why are you so upset by this?!" I asked. "You know I hate dwarves! Then you go and have a child with one!" He yelled. "well good thing your not the one making a family with one, and being with them. I am, and I don't see how my decision to marry Thorin affects you!" I said furrowing my eyebrows. "Our parents would be disgusted." He said. I felt a pang of guilt in my stomach...because he was right. My parents hated dwarves with a burning passion though never told us why. I shook my head, "how dare you say that to me." I said covering my mouth. "You still have two days before the wedding...I hope you make the decision to make our parents proud and not go through with it." Beorn said. "What?! How could I not go through with it! What about our kid! My son!" I yelled at him. I shook my head before he could reply and pushed past him. I pinched the bridge of my nose, my head fogged and tense. "Tygr, what's wrong?" I heard Thorins concerned voice. I looked and shook my head, "not now Thorin...I need to be alone." I said walking past him out towards the stables. 'Why did he need to say that?!' I screamed in my head.