𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐥!!

Start bij het begin

call it a girl's intuition, but lily had an uncanny feeling about this.

hurrying to retrieve her father, she had memorized the general direction in which the boys had headed.

snape immediately rushed into the boy's bathroom with little lily hesitantly following her papa.

the little girl immediately covered her mouth as she gaped in horror.

even with all the sinks busting like water fountains, lily could clearly see the blood seeping through draco's white button up as he laid on the wet floor, one step away from the brink of death.

snape chanted something underneath his breath, counteracting the spell that was casted upon draco, as harry just stood there frozen like a deer in headlights.

"phoebe, bring draco to the hospital wing. some dittany will help with the gash", snape commanded as he immediately glared at harry, who's guilt had started bubbling in his stomach the moment the spell was casted.

lily hurried over towards draco's side, in which the boy was able to stumble up as his side had stopped bleeding.

the two headed out while snape had demanded that harry serve detention every weekend until the end of the year.

"draco, you scared me. please don't do that again", lily cried as she helped the pale boy apply dittany to his wound that was mostly sealed up thanks to snape.

"I'm alright", draco breathlessly said, laying down on one of the patient beds.

lily shook her head as she wiped her sorry tears away, crawling onto the uncomfortable bed as she clumped onto draco.

draco let a breath out as he had to hold in his frustration and tears.

lily snuggled closer as she sobbed out, "it's going to be okay".

//❁//

"are you alright lily? you're not eating anything", luna noticed, putting down her spoon.

"h-huh? oh yeah...I'm just thinking you know...after all that's happened recently", lily mumbled, stabbing her mashed potatoes consistently.

"how about a walk? we can take your mind off some things as we talk", luna smiled, to which lily hesitantly agreed.

the two exited the dining hall as they reached the outdoors, though still within the school itself.

"tell me what's been going through your mind lately", luna started, to which lily just hummed.

"luna..I don't know...when I saw draco bleeding to death on the floor...I was so scared! I thought he was going to die!", lily stressed, to which luna just nodded understandingly.

luna had personally seen her mother die; she knew what it had felt like seeing a loved one on the verge of death. especially since lily's only seven, she can't even imagine how traumatized she must be.

"and...harry...I know he was the one that did it. that's obvious. but..."

"but harry would never do such a thing without reasoning, am I right?", luna finished, making lily aggressively nod.