Snape frowned and looked over to Draco. Draco lifted his head up and looked over to me in slight confusion. You took a step forward.

"If you want to suspended someone Sir, might as well suspended me. I'm sure you won't be hearing from my father, you don't want to have to deal with something like that? Don't you professor Snape." You glared at Snape as you looked back at you.

Snape stood back up in more anger. Well shit. I think I made him more upset.

"Mr. Malfoy will you step out of my office to leave me and Miss y/l for a moment alone?" Snape clenched his teeth looking at you while Draco looked at you with his eyes raised.

I could mentally tell that Draco was trying to say "your absolutely fucked" as he opened his mouth and felt a little sorry for me as he nodded and took a step back to leave Snape's office.

You heard the door close as you took a deep breathe of fear as you were living your worst nightmare. You and angry Professor Snape alone in room.

You gulped loudly as Snape took a step forward closer to you.

"Miss y/l-

"Actually Professor Snape I would love for you NOT to call me by my last name because recently I have been dis-named from my family's name so-

Why do you have to say stuff like this at the worst time? Do you have a Deathwish or something?

"MISS Y/N I do not care about your recent family decisions at all, you have been very distributive this past week with your own decisions. Now you have recently had a bad attitude of talking back to your teachers. I do not care if things are fair or not. For talking back back to me like a brat, I am taking the privilege for your freedom to go anywhere off the grounds of Hogwarts during the weekends, such as Hogsmeade, this semester. Is that clear?"

Your face dropped as you heard the words Hogsmeade and semester. You fucking joking? I was trying to back Draco up not be in the same position as him. God fucking damnit.

"Yes." You said now looking down.

"Now leave before I make your punishment worse Miss Y/l."

You quickly ran up to the door and grabbed the handle to the door and opened it halfway. But before leaving you had an urge to have the last word.

"Its Miss y/n, sir" You smirked while looking at the door.

"You little brat-

But before Snape could run up on you, you zoomed out the classroom not looking back as Draco, who was waiting beside the door looked at you in confusion while you were running.

"Y/n what did you-

"RUN." I said with a smile on my face.

You grabbed Draco's hand and pulled him while you didn't stop running. He started running as you where basically dragging him.

You looked behind your shoulder to see Professor Snape standing out of his office with his arms crossed in the most deadliest stare I have every seen in my life. You didn't feel regret at all. It felt good to stand up for yourself in front of a teacher you feared the most.

You ran back all the way to the Slytherin commons letting go off Draco's hand as you entered the commons. As you were catching your breathe you lifted you head up and nodded as you walked into your dorm.

You left Draco with a confused face as you left the commons.

You ran up to your dorm and unlocked the door. You ran in to close the bathroom door. You noticed that there was a lock and quickly used your key to lock it. You needed to be alone to think.