spin the bottle

"AYE OKAY OKAY, Y/N it's your turn to spin the bottle! whoever it lands on, you go in the closet for 7 minutes!" I was nervous as those words trailed off Sara's mouth. I've never kissed anyone, or let alone hold hands with a guy.

i touch the bottle and as I spin it, I close my eyes in fear on who it would land on. 

I open them and look up to see who it's pointed too.

vinnie

oh well, not too bad. I know he's not gonna wanna do anything since were bestfriends.

we go to spacious closet and we're just there looking at eachother. very awkward I must say.

"look, y/n we don't have to do anything of you don't want to..." the words trail off vinnie as he scratched his neck.

vinnies POV

I've always had a thing for her, I might not show it, but it's always been there. I mean we've been bestfriends since god knows when. she's stunning, smart, cheerful, and smart. who wouldn't like her.

and now that I got the chance to finally kiss her, I'd decided not to, since she might feel forced and I don't want it to go like that.

"look, y/n we don't have to do anything of you don't want to..." I say tearing the awkward silence.

as those words trail off, she puts her lips on me and kisses me. I'm shocked by the way that she just threw herself on me but I continue kissing her.

its what I've always been eating for, waiting for her. we're making out at that point when she suddenly stops, "did I, did I do something wrong-"

"no no NO! just, oh my God what the fuck did I just do, I'm so sorry vinnie really fucking sorry!" Y/n says as she's stressing on ab the whole thing that went down

"HEY Y/N AND VINNIE TIMES UP! YALL COULD GET A ROOM AFTER-" I could hear Sara say

"sara shut up" I say

"look, I'm truly just REALLY fucking SORRY-" y/n says as she puts her hand on chest.

I smile at her and chuckle, when she realizes and snatches her hand away fast.

we exit the room and a strong blush overpowers me and I could tell it's VERY visible since my friends start laughing.

"shut up!" I say playfully.

y/n's pov

I go home that night thinking on what had just happened. the whole spin the bottle situation. I'm not mad about it, well kinda, now all these stupid feelings  are crawling all over me.

oh the power you hold over me vincent hacker