fight

we we're at the soccer field, since vinnie had soccer practice. I had came since he always love when I go to his soccer practices.

it had ended so I was looking for vinnie in the field so we could leave since I was a tired mess.

"how'd it go babe" I say as I give him a little kiss

"pretty good! then we got the game next Saturday so pretty pumped about that!" vinnie says as he picks me up and puts my legs around his waist. he puts me down, since I forgot my bag in the bleachers. I run to get it, but when I come back I see Vinnie arguing with someone, as I get closer I see who it is. my ex. mattia polibio

"she's mine"

"okay but I had her first?"

were some of the words I could overhear

"DONT TREAT HER LIKE A FUCKING OBJECT" I could hear vinnie say. I really wanted to do something about it since it was probably gonna turn into a fist fight.

"SHE LOVED ME FIRST!" I could hear mattia say

"YOU SAID IT! LOVED. ED. THE PASTTTT!!!"

then, mattia throws a punch, and he hits vinnie.

"MATTIA WHAT THE FUCK-" I say before vinnie throws another punch.

I stand there with my jaw dropped completely shocked at what just happened. I then see Mattias little friends come after him to get him back to the bleachers.

"vinnie! now I have to clean you all up" I say as I touch his bruises.

"that was hot, like the whole defending me thing" I say to Vinnie as I'm cleaning up the one spot where mattia punched him. we were in his room and I was trying to freshen him up so he wouldn't look so rough.

"especially when you said I wasn't an object" I said

"your bar is literally on the ground" vinnie says laughing.

he gets out of bed by surprise and picks me up to wrap my legs around his waist.

we're making out when I touch his bruises and he lets out a little "ow!"

"OH FUCK babe I'm SORRY!" I say

"it's okay! and I'll do anything for mi amor"

we kiss one last time and realize, I never want to let this man go.