Flattered

Note: Stephen James originally played Kato and due to him being liked in the comments, feel free to think of him.

However I imagined Julio Macias now, I feel like both people could work in this instance. It's up to you!

 It's up to you!

_____

I was dreading the day I had to go out with Shayne. It was Friday afternoon and I was sitting on my bed looking at my closet. In the midst of clothing I had I didn't like anything hanging up. While peering at my clothes I was contemplating locking the door and staying in my room. However I couldn't get out of the date, and my mother would get me for locking a door. My mother was expecting me to go, and wanted to hear how it went, I had to go.

I sighed as I tried to decide between jeans and a blouse or a flower dress that reached halfway down my legs. I hated jeans, they were the devil, but I also didn't want to look like I cared too much.

So, I chose the dress. It's cotton blue texture cupped my C sized breast, and flowed when it reached my hips. The blue and white straps hung from my caramel shoulders and I paired it with a white belt at the waist to match the white flecks in the dress. I was grabbing my blue flats, when my mother called me.

"Pyper! Shayne's here!" She shouts. Her voice echoes through the mostly empty house. My older sister was studying in her room, and Harmony was playing with her toys. However my brother and younger sister went to the nearest park to socialize.

"Coming!" I shout back. As I scramble down the steps. I walk in the kitchen to see my mother taking out some peach cobbler.

Its golden crust sat there, waiting to be devoured. I looked at my mother who had her honey blonde hair pulled into a bun. Her hair unlike mine was curly, and reached past her shoulders.

I on the other hand had a short cut, it reached my ears and was straight and black. I enjoyed having it short because it was unruly, and coloring it was fun.

"Please save me a piece?" I ask her, while grabbing a napkin to wipe my damp face.

"Of course now go! He's waiting." She exclaims, ushering me out the house.