Located

"Where were you?" Shayne said his eyebrows lifted in question. Kato had to leave and so after a few kisses we departed and I went back into the club. Upon arriving to the booth Shayne left me in, I found Shayne seated.

I circle my pointer finger in the air, before saying, "Around."

He looked mad which honestly made his dark eyes shine. I laugh at his expression, he had the nerve to be mad when I was waiting for him for thirty minutes?

"Pyper nothing is funny. You could've gotten hurt. Do you know how long I've been waiting on you?"

"Well let's see if you would've taken me out like a normal person instead leaving me, you wouldn't have had to worry!" I shout, my hair making an appearance as I rolled my eyes. I didn't even want to come in the first place!

Well that only increased his anger. He picked me up from my waist and hoisted me in the air. Placing me a top his shoulder blade.

"Shayne put me down!" I scream.
I pound on his back, as he walks to the end of the road. As we walk across, a group of guys look up from their drunken state to look at my butt. Which was in the air giving them a view of my body.

"Nice rack." One yelled

"Call me when ya wanna let me tap that." They shouted.

One even cat whistles, only proving that men are disgusting.

Heat creeps up my cheeks as they make comments. However they fall silent when Shayne glares at them.

We finally approach the car. Shayne pulls me down from his shoulder. And puts me in the car.

I buckle myself in while he settles down in the driver's seat. After minutes of silence, him driving and me staring out the window, he finally says,"I'm sorry I shouldn't have brought you here. There was business I had to take care of."

I want push for more information but instead I nod in acknowledgement.
"Just take me home." I say and add "Please." To make things better.

He starts the car and we pull off. I don't say anything else, I remain quiet until he deposits me on my front door. All I could think about was how this day was a bust.
-----------
I woke up the next morning relaxed and refreshed.

I get up grabbing my phone which is glowing green with an alert.

I got a text from Shayne who had taken my phone and placed his number in it.

I wanna take you out, on a real date.
I read his text and roll my eyes. Yeah that was a no, I never agreed to the first one.

I shake my head and lock my screen just as I get another text, from Kato.

-wanna meet up?

I smile as I shoot him a response. I get up getting dressed. I throw on my black tshirt that read 'I run on coffee' and some black jeans before walking out.
----
I sit at the outdoor table placed around the small store. We decided to meet at Dunkin and I grabbed a drink while waiting. Kato shows up 5 minutes later wearing a white shirt and black basketball shorts. His tattoos were  on display as he sat down. He had a fit build, his arms were toned and it looked like he worked out, alot.

"Looking good." He said as he took my drink, taking a sip out of it.

I raise my eyebrows snatching it back, the nerve of this guy, he didn't even ask. At home I always had to fight for the food that I had, my mom always made sure we ate but my siblings were greedy. Especially Zacharias he would take my food and drinks if I left them unattended. So this dude was not countuing the disrespectful chain.

"You look terrible." I reply and he smirks.

"We both know that's a lie." He replies while tapping his fingers on the table.

I scoff before getting up to throw my empty cup away. He stands tugging my body towards him as he leans in to kiss me. I smile as he lightly bestows my face with small kisses.

I pull him away from the table and towards the sidewalk. He frowns, "I wanted something to drink."

I laugh, "no one is stopping you." I retort. He stops and walks back towards the cafe, he gestures for me to follow and I do.
-----