1: Cross path

Never thought I'd meet you like this

like two passers-by's shadows came in contact.

Jerry Yan, 我好喜歡你

==============================

"Girl! Are you crazy?"

"That hurts!" Kyoko winced at the pain when Kathy pinched her cheek in astonishment. Indeed, it was a crazy idea to take a break from medical school just to go after someone. But it is love, right? Though she knew that Kathy might not understand it, why is this girl making so much fuss?

"How are you going to tell that to your mom?"

"Of course, they won't know it! And you're not gonna tell them either!"

"THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!"

"You're being too loud!" She signaled her to shush. The crowd inside of the coffee shop was slowly turning heads in their direction, and she was regretting why she asked Kathy to meet here.

"Why don't you just attend his fan meetings, concerts, and shows?"

"They are done promoting their album! And it could be another months before they release the next." She tried to justify it. "And I would not take too long. It is only for a semester. Next year, I will have my clinical clerkship. That would be so stressful so just treat this as my time out!"

Kathy went speechless, and by the looks of her, she would spare her. She and Kathy had been best friends as soon as they first met in college. They were both taking medical courses in the same school and this friend knew how stressful she was in medical school, especially that she's not enjoying it. It's just that she's the only child and being in the medical field runs down through their veins, so she was forced to take the same. "So, what's your plan?"

She evilly smiled. "I would try to apply to their agency. Personal assistant, perhaps?"

Kathy eyed her warily. "You're unbelievable! Do you even know how to be an assistant?"

"Of course! I am a soon-to-be doctor, you know?" She's feeling herself. "I am willing to serve!" Well, she could be part of their medical team, right?

"That's different!"

"You'll see!" She smirked in triumph.

Fairly enough, that part of what she said was true. It was supposedly her last semester of the academic program in a medical school, but she decided to take a break and pursue James Kim.

Above all else, she actually wants a break! She's now 24 but bored in continuous studying, and it got her thinking that she didn't really enjoy it. Though she grew up admiring her father, she thought that it was not for her. She felt like her life was trapped in an endless routine...not until she met James Kim. He was a rapper member of Jbgroup. Her eyes have been fixed on him ever since the first time she accidentally watched a live performance of a then-unknown boy group. During the whole dance, he only got her attention. You could feel his passion in every single move. Every single thing he did bring excitement for her. His smiles, his hooded eyes, his clumsy character, his style in rap, his sexy jawline, and of course, his personality. He also wrote lyrics for his rap that she could relate to. Even though he was tagged as an idol, you would know that he was an artist doing his own craft. Little by little, she was immersed in his music and consistently bought their albums.

She had talked to him a few times during fan signs, but shallow conversations would never be enough. That is why she was taking a leap of faith. She's really excited about what life would unfold for her.