One part Angst

Y/N P.O.V
I stood there standing in the park it has been three years since Jim left with Claire and the other and the worst part is that he cheated on me with Claire but I'm okay...

Third P.O.V
Y/N stood there peacefully under the cherry tree they had once confessed their love to the man they call Jim.Jim had a a crush on y/n as well but that didn't last long as Y/n was just a distraction to get over Claire but boy did that fail ending up Jim cheated on you...

Jim and you broke up over call as you confronted him over call as well.Jim felt his heart break into a thousand pieces as he had just got dumped by the person he loved the most but didn't know how much it would impact him when he came back...

(Jim is human now)
Years later and yet again we find Y/N under the same cherry tree yet again but this time was different.Y/N was now 23 and happily married with 3 children.
Y/n was sitting down watching her/his (or anything you want) husband play among the playground with their three children but what she didnt know was that someone else was there too...

Jim had been back for about 3 weeks and decided to go on a stroll near the cherry tree he cherished so much but what he found was something that made him smile for the first time in forever.

He saw the once known as his Y/n but now was no longer his. He was walking towards y/n when he saw y/n get up and brush them self off as her/his (again anything you want) children came running towards Y/N. He stood there watching his heart breaking with every thing he had left..

He stood there watching as you kissed your children's heads and a man walk up to you as you kissed him gently on the lips.

That was like the cherry on top Jim was now crying holding in his whimpers as he had saw that you were happy with that man and  how he imagined that could have you and him instead of that guy.

A/n damn this made me really sad  sorry if i made you cry didnt mean to :) Love ya!

Word count: 401 Words :P