Why Don't You Love Me #2

Y/N P.O.V:
Its been a week since the incident as i like to call it and Jim keeps messaging me and he won't stop not even at school will he stop everyone at school thought we were "adorable" and "perfect" but the truth is that we are not perfect at all he cheated on me and i just idk how to feel anymore should i be angry mad happy or sad...

Jim's P.O.V

Its been a week and i haven't even gone out to do troll hunting I've ignored Claire and and i only eat enough to not die but not enough to stay full i miss her/him so much its like my sun stopped burning and my earth feels like it stopped turning.

Maddy's P.O.V (haha bet you didn't see this coming or did you idk)

I feel bad for Y/N they havent come out from her room unless they need to go to school or when they eats which is only one meal a day idk what to do anymore i feel terrible for Y/N and honestly i feel bad for Jim i know he cheated but Bradley (my irl boyfriend pretend he's Jim's brother) has said that he barley does anything anymore i miss Y/N the true Y/N the one who always can make people smile the one thats always happy and cheerful i know what i have to do and i dont want to do it...

A/N there will be two more part to this oneshot that you can expect one tomorrow around the same time i posted this part and if you guys want me to i can start a book on Jim X Reader and stuff like that just go to my account and follow me and check my convos and vote for the one you want!

Word Count 314 words!