Cooking Maham

Your P.O.V
It was my turn to cook tonight and that only happens when Jim either tired and sad or when I'm alone and hungry.Me being myself a clumsy person who has trouble even comprehending that my boyfriend is a troll hunter and that my step dad (strickler) is a changeling is pretty hard to wrap my head around enough.

On top of that i didn't even know how to cook.
I watched a video on how to cook and omelette because i love them and they're just so gooodddddd.
I followed it step by step and thought while it was cooking i might just go and grab a drink. . . Bad mistake i forgot my little sister Eevee was here and she had somehow hot oil onto the floor around her and she wasn't even fazed.The omelette was on the floor the dog was eating it and the hamster had been set loose.

Why are kids like this i thought
As i cleaned and finished cooking which the omelette turned out pretty good but not as good as Jims.
I found the hamster had taken a dump on the couch and so had my sister and the dog they all just looked at me innocently as if they did nothing wrong.
Jim had come home.
I told him what happened and he just laughed at me how rude ya know?

He put my sister to bed make dinner and then we ate and cuddled and i swear i will never leave my sister alone when food is cooking ever again.

Word count: 264 words